// Creepypasta Reunion //

" Welcome to Actors Of The Decades! Tonight, me, your host, Kermit T. Frog will be holding the reunion of your childhood killers! This organization took me in when I was...In my lowest time, stealing T.V's to sell for Coke," Kermit paused, glancing over at Y/n as a silent "sorry". "And I figured what would be better but to bring this family back together after twenty years!" Kermit cheered, and so did the crowd.

*Applause*

"So, What have you all been up to over these past years?" Kermit asks, tapping his skinny green  fingers on his wooden desk as he looks over the couches lined with skilled killers.

The audience is quiet, eager to catch up on their favorite killers lives.

"Well, uh, For me atleast...I've got a good job at a thrift store! My and my Boyfriend, Sylvester, have an apartment of our own!" Nina's energetic voice is heard from one of the far off couches, where she sits with Jane, Marry and Lui.

"Shut up literally no one asked." Jeff whispers, earning glares from other pastas.

"Hey. Atleast I'm not an alcoholic with a habit for crime." Nina hisses, flipping Jeff off.
It was clear that the smiling killer hadn't been to well. He had cut his dark hair shorter, but wore a nice suit due to him and E.J starting a Medical buisness (Jeff was only in it for the cash).

"Okay, okay, Calm down Friends." Kermit sighs, rolling his eyes at the memories of these foolish killers nonsense.

"*Cough*, Candy Pop and I started a Candy line. We're very successful in 23 states!" Laughing Jack chimes in, needing to be the center of attention. He wore an old suit and cap, somehow he managed to develop a human form instead of his creepy ass clown self.

"Oh yes! I've heard so much about it...where is Candy Pop tonight?" Kermit pauses, searching the rows of seats for the tall clown.

"Uh, He isn't so good with crowds." L.J lies, (L.J banished Candy Pop to his carnival back in '26 when he was caught having a small side buisness with their candy.)

"Oh, what a shame. Tell him I say Hello for me, Jack." Kermit grins, even the green frog knew what happened to Candy Pop.

A silence washed over the crowd.

Kermit's eyes went over the killers faces, landing on a oh so familiar one. This, ofcourse, was Y/n. This forever teen was frozen in time due to the affects of being a proxy. They wore (your choice of clothes), but still held noticable scars from their years of killing.

This teen sat with the young child, Sally.

They hadn't sat with the proxies, because they didn't feel like a true proxy anymore after returning to their old, human life.

Y/n crossed their legs uncomfortably, catching the stares of Brian and Tim who were definitely forced to come to this reunion.

"Ah, Y/n L/n. How has life treated you?" Kermit grins, narrowing his eyes on the teen.
Although he had cleaned himself up, deep down he still enjoyed watching people suffer.
He knew this teen didn't like speaking on stage, so he made it a reality.