• The fuck are you doing •

Closing the door behind me, Jeff walked to his desk pulling out his medical kit.

Why couldn't E.J do this? Didn't he have a degree in the medical field?

Jeff bandaged me up faster than expected, the silence was akward but I managed not to say anything that would make Jeff walk out on me.

I was so close to saying some weird shit, okay?

I took a quick glance at the clock on the wall to see it being 5 pm. I would like a few hours home alone before grandma was there with me.

I stood up and walked to Jeff's door only to be pulled back with my arm and face to face with Jeff.

(Damn thankfully this isn't a wattpad fanific *cough cough*... * y/n and Jeff look at screen and at you.* ALSO JEFF SOMEHOW GOT EYELIDS IN THIS STORY SO GOOD FOR HIM.)

His eyes flashed from mine to my lips, this made my soul recoil inside. His grip tightened on my arm making me wince, what he fuck is this guy about to do? I watched him slowly inch closer, and with that, my hand also raised higher.

I need to throw up so badly.

Ewwwwwww

NO WE LIKE THIS Y/N

oh hell naw we don't y/n.

I would rather kiss Jane 💅

Go read a reader x Jane fanfic then 👀✌

No.

Fine.

Also stawp breaking fourth wall.

*COUGH COUGH BACK TO STORY*

Until it smacked across his cheek and made him flinch.

"Um... you're Uber is here." I heard a techno voice say behind Jeff.

Jeff quickly opened his eyes and pushed away from me, Walking up to BEN threatening that if he tells anyone he will do some weird shit to him.

Bro got rejected.

"Yeah, okay daddy remind me later." BEN said unfazed and looked at me as a sign to come over to the T.V so he could take me home.

"Okay well thanks for the bruised arm and lips" I said while giving Jeff a thumbs up making him pissed even more.

Then jumping into the T.V following BEN through the 'tunnel'.

Soon landing on the ground out of my T.V, onto my bedroom floor.

"Thanks" I say looking back at the boy in my T.V

"Talk to you later y/n." He said while waving and soon the screen glitching and turning black again.

I just took a step back and sat down, taking in the last month.

Crazy ass nights partying with Nina and Jane along with Clocky.

Uno with the proxies.

Video games with BEN and glitchy red along with lost silver.

Painting with bloody painter and watching puppeteer build his friends and try convincing me to kill myself and be his friend forever, he also said that I would have another friend named Emra? I'm guessing she was one of his puppets...I mean yeah if she nice then I would say yes.

I like these guys, My other friends were complete pick me's and I'm just the "weird" one.

But with them I'm normal.

____________

CRINGE OMFG OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES KYS