//Music n shit//

So um I'm getting no energy to write the other two books right now, so imma just tell y'all a story I had last night with the proxies.

*Cough* *cough* welcome to the authors dream, making trashy music with the proxies and trying to draw a side profile of Tim.

I think I shifted or lucid dreamt tbh tho...it feels so real maybe imma just sleep forever now lmao

My dream ended right when I was done with his nose.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"See, this is literally all we have left of our past." Tim pointed at a small crate of instruments in the corner of the walk in closet.

"You guys have one of those techno pianos! Gimme!" Toby screeched, pushing past us and ran for the piano that sat up right in the plastic bin.

"Be careful Tobias!" Brian growled, walking over besides him as he pulled out several other instruments.

Handing me the drums I figured it would be pretty easy to play, all of us walked back out to the bedroom and sat in the middle of the carpet.

"So, what song?" Kate asked, looking up from the microphone. Without her mask on her dark eyes twinkled in the light of the room, her black hair covered most of her face hiding many of her scars.

"Tim sings a song." I chuckled, earning a glare from Tim.

"Oh not that one! That shit was pretty funny, but let's just come up with a rythm." Brian smiled, setting down the harmonica into his lap.

A sketchbook caught my attention, reaching underneath Kate's bunk I pulled it out and found a stray pencil on the carpet besides me.

Setting the drum besides me I let the proxies continue on with they're conversation, filled with Brian's sass and Tim's little remarks.

Looking back up at Tim he was leaned up against the desk, his ukulele in hand as a half smile was on his face.

Tim with a half smile is scary.

I started with a circle on the blank page, a couple black smudges covered it but I didn't mind.

*Crash*

"Y/N WHERE IS MY FUCKING KNIFE!"

Jumping, I fucked up the side profile.

"Oh you mother-fucker I didn't do shit with Shyanne, Jane probably hid it." I scoffed, looking behind me and at a pissed off Jeff who stood in the door way.

"Shyanne?" Toby muttered under his breath, continuing to press more of the keys on his piano creating a simple toon.

"Oh I know damn well you have it bitch." He growled, stomping over to me he suddenly picked me up by my shirt up from my collar.

"Mmhh harder!" I moaned, clawing at his wrists trying to keep my feet on the ground.

"Jeff just put them down, they didn't do shit with your metal dildo." Kate huffed behind me, setting down the microphone I heard her get up and her combat boots stomp against the old wood towards us.

"Oh like hell she didn't." He growled, narrowing his eyes at me as he began to wrap his hands around my throat. "Literally the one day slender isn't here you decide to kill me! Great!" I squeaked, managing a sly smile.

Suddenly I was dropped, making me land on my feet.

"Now you're going to get it you crusty motherfucker!" I hissed, Rolling up my sleeves and began to follow the black haired killer out of the room only to get yanked back by my hood.

"Don't waste you're time, kid." Kate muttered, dragging me back down to the ground besides her as everyone else began to pick up they're instruments.

"So! Let's continue." Brian sighed, glancing over at me.

Once everyone began being busy with they're instruments I went back to the sketch book, only for my stomach to growl.

"I'll be back, children! I need cereal!" I called out to the others, pushing myself off of the ground I walked towards the door and left.

I have a short attention span.

Walking through the halls I finally came to the kitchen, and of course green bean had to be in it with the black haired bitch.

I tried my best to ignore them, feeling they're gaze shoot through my back as I continued to look through the cream colored cabinets.

"Y/n you wanna play that game again where we went into that old ninety's PC?" I heard BEN ask behind me, making me freeze at the thought.

It was like a older version of animal crossing, except it was a mix with Minecraft as well.

"Cereal." I stated, pulling out a box and made my way to the table across from the two.

"Turns out I had the knife in my pocket the whole time." Jeff chuckled, twirling it around in his fingers. "Of course." I muttered, eating the cereal mix dry.

"Hey Y/n." I heard someone pass by me, muffled.

Looking over my shoulder Jane looked through the fridge, her dark flesh on her legs shone directly in the sunlight of the window. Her black dress went well with the many curves of her body, she almost made me jealous for being able to pull off her beauty.

Her curly black hair was pretty long.

"Hello, Jane." I smiled.

Jeff just scoffed as Jane walked out, giving me a quick wave.

"I need help with moving some of my furniture out of Nina's room and to my new room later, would you be able to help with that?" Jane suddenly asked, stopping in her tracks but didn't turn around.

"Sure." I muttered, looking over at Jeff and BEN who were flexing they're arm muscles.
Except BEN didn't have any, but Jeff surprisingly did...must take hella steroids for that shit.

"Thanks." I could hear the smile in her voice, wiggling her fingers at me as she walked away.

"Of shut the fuck up you two, I got plenty of muscle strength that gets me hella hoes."

"Whatever you say~" BEN smirked, glancing over at Jeff while he nudged his side.

"Oh fuck you short stack, I'm going back to the elderly home." I stated, pushing myself off of the stool and began to make my way back to the proxies room. "SAYS YOU!" I heard BEN yell back, followed with him yelping with what I assumed Jeff hitting him.

Once I arrived back at the proxy quarters they all sat in they're same spots.

"There you are." Tim spoke out loud, his hazel eyes met with mine as his eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes, here I am...you guys would die without me." I signed, taking a seat in-between Kate and Toby.

"Ah yes, yes we all would die without your aggravating presence." Toby smirked, going along with my act while he was still fascinated with the piano.

And that carried on with me drawing a picture of Tim, Except Smile dog came into the room and ate it while me and Sally were looking around the house for Jane's missing couch that turned out to be in the barn.

Splendorman and Helen tried making a little hangout.

____________________

Do you guys want other stories? Or dreams I have had abt them?

I'm really bored besides school.

Let's pretend that This chapter and the upcoming chapters are after You wake up from your coma, and may I remind you that you have no fucking clue of your life from before. Like, due to the event being hella traumatic that also fucked up some shit.

So I guess your living with killers now.

And you have no idea that they killed your family and took away your innocence 💀

NOT CRINGE :)