- Reborn To The Unkown -

Readers POV

Do you ever have those nights where your sitting at the edge of your bed, with wet bullets of hatred and love flowing down your face and yet you can't feel the salty waters flowing down due to your face being so dumb and blank without emotion?
Well that was happening right now.

You plainly looked over to the glowing red Numbers on your clock, 1:00 am.

Re- thinking everything.

Those nightmares were coming back more and more fividly each night, becoming more real.

They all started when you first met Jeff.

Did he trigger something?

You soon saw a glow in the dark like light in the corner of your room.

"So many questions and yet none lay answered." The boy spoke.

"Tell me the truth." You say looking over to him plainly.

"About the killers? Well, every thing in this universe looks and feeds off of happiness. And when one let's go of that one emotion they also let go of their insanity. The killers believe that if they get you to stay long enough you will love them, Fix them." The boy spoke not letting you intrupt.

A pain awoke in your heart.

You thought they loved you, but you knew nothing of love. You thought what he was showing you was love after all. So what could you say on that topic?

"So their using me." You whispered.

"Percicely." The boy responded, decending back into the darkness of the walls to the sad house.

"Who were you talking too." A rough voice said behind you.

You froze, it was unfamiliar but yet so known to your soul.

You looked around to see a masked man kneeling behind you on your f/c sheets and blankets.

Masky.

"No one." You whispered.

"I don't like lies. Let's make it so you don't have to lie anymore." Masky said standing up off the bed. What could he mean? Why was he in your house? How did he get in?

All those questions disappeared when he violently grabbed you by the hair and dragged you off your bed towards the window. Their was a rock sitting on the window ceil.

You screamed, kicked and punched but he didn't respond other than holding you by your throat against the wall.

"Stop!!! No stop!!!" You screamed pleading for your life. You thought you would never end up like those stupid girls in the movies.

But you did.

You saw memories flash by in your head, like a happy movie soon for the tape to get set a flame. Your dad, Your mom, grandparents back when everything was happy.

That's it. That's what you were looking for, happiness. You were so starved for the emotion you did everything to get it.

And here you were, A masked man taking your soul out of your body. More and more light drained of your eyes with every second.

He grabbed the rock that had fallen on the floor, keeping his grip on your neck like before.

He then raised the rock above his head extending his arm to full length.

"1...2...3..." He counted aloud. Soon the rigid yet fragile rock came full speed towards your head.

Hitting the side on your temples due to you turning your head and closing your eyes shut with fear.. emedietly sent you to falling into darkness, watching your memories slowly turn into white gaps in your head.

Soon just falling in a slow motion in a white endless pit.

Soon feeling yourself get squeezed through a small passage way and a cold breeze on your body falling to the ground. Hitting the earth with an impact that felt as if your body had stopped falling but your soul kept on passing through the dirt of the earth, the waters and rocks of energy and soon into lava hardening your spirit. Soon retrieving back to your body taking a breath of the needed oxygenof the world, the last thing you saw was that you were on the soft body of grass and beautiful stars above you.

Calling to you, with that you smiled.

Masky had knocked you out and pushed you out of your bedroom window.

You lay there closing your eyes, Still being able to smell the cold, fresh air and hear the calls of the crickets and insects coming to life.

Distant screams coming inside the house of your childhood. Your grandmother's blood curdling cries for help lasting a life time soon coming to a stop.

And with that your consciousness coming to a stop, soon concealing your self into your head.

You had just went into a coma.

_________________

So this is the parody of my first book "Survivor" if it was total bull shit 👍

WHAT WAS I ON BRO

WHY DID I WRITE THIS

More Fannon chapters below 👇

...

The chapters below this are after you wake up from your coma and have adjusted to living with the Creepypastas, so if your still going to continue reading I'll just reward you and let you know that the writing style has gotten MUCH better. Also you don't remember Jack shit from your past, so now you live only in the future.

This book is literally just random ass shit I don't know. The chapters after this are just plain comedy and shit to read when your bored.... But now I actually have a story lead, so I suggest you read on.