// Twitter is no //

Twelve in the morning at the Slenderman manner...

// NARRATORS POV //

The cold breeze brushed past Y/n's numb face, their snow boots left a trail behind them as they walked up to the large doors of the manner.

Their hands were numb, even taking shelter in the pockets of Tim's coat that they "borrowed" from him didn't even help. Quickly they reached out and pressed down on the door nob, and walked in to greet the others that sat in the living room.

"Shit." Y/n shivered, chills went up their spine as they slid the heavy tan coat off and onto the coat hangers. Sliding off their boots, they placed them below the coats.

Their numb legs took them to the entrance of the living room where Nina, Toby and BEN sat.
Toby was asleep, letting his head hang off the back of the couch. Nina was on her phone while curled up under her pink hello kitty blanket, And BEN was on the carpet ofcourse playing video games because that's just his fuckin personality.

And Sally sat besides BEN, watching the television.

"What are you guys up to?" Y/n asked, taking a seat on the couch besides Nina. As soon as they looked at the T.V, their mouth dropped. "Cheesy romantic Christmas movies? For real?" Y/n cringed, instantly standing up and quickly walked to the kitchen away from that weird shit.

"Oh, your here." Jeff muttered, taking a sip of his coffee. "Yeah I'm here...." Y/n held it back, Jeff's dark eyebrows furrowed at the teen as he slowly sat the mug back down onto the marble table.

"Don't fuckin say it."

"Unlike your sanity, Mom, Dad..."

"YOU BITCH!" Jeff jumped across the table, earning a loud screech from Grinny due to Jeffs glass of coffee spilling on his furr. "YOU WANNA FUCKIN GO BITCH? THROW HANDS! HIT ME PUSSY!" Y/n shouted, quickly grabbing a pan off of the nearby stove and hit Jeff in the side of the head with it. They quickly dropped the metal pan and went for the knife block on the kitchen counter, only to get pulled back by Jeff.

"I'm going to rip your god damn throat out." Jeff smiled Sweetly, and then quickly grabbed a large piece of Y/n's hair and brought their head to his balled fist. He then quickly grabbed their head with both hands and brought their face to his knee, three times.

He let the teen slide to the floor as blood seeped out of their nose, a smile on their face as well.

"Heh, Lucky for me I'm a masochist." Y/n bit down
On their bottom lip, pushing themself off of the floor and wiped the blood off of their face with the back of their hand. "What?" Jeff's face was full with disgust as he took a step back, wiping his hands off on his jeans just like L.J did when Y)n said the same thing.

"Aw fuck, I'm not touching you ever again."

"But I can."

Y/n now had the chance and ran to the knife block, and slid out a decent sized butcher's knife.
"DANCE BITCH! DANCE!" Y/n broke down in laughter, and began chasing Jeff out of the kitchen.

The two killers began running throughout the manner like Bugs bunny and the Hunter.

"Gah!" Y/n grunted, dropping the knife onto the ground as they looked up at the person they hit while Jeff's taunting laughter rang through their ears as he ran down the hall. "Watch where your walking, Also, did you take my jacket again while you were out?" Tim reached down to grab Y/n's hand, but they just looked up at him in disgust.

Nina had reintroduced Y/n to Twitter earlier that week and looked up Marble hornets fanart only to see a very disturbing image;

Y/n cannot look Brian and Tim in the eyes without seeing the image.

"Nah fam, uh, dawg I-" Y/n quickly stood up, stumbling backwards away from the man. "Aw shit." Y/n scratched at their eyes, whimpering. "Y/n? Why are you crying?!" Tim stepped forward, resting his hand on their shoulder.

Y/n paused, looking down on his hand with wide eyes.

They made the face you make when something's so out-of-pocket you break the fourth wall by looking at the audience.

Y/n pushed Tim away and ran backwards, falling down the staircase.

...

"Eeeeeeeeee" Y/n started crying in a high pitched voice.

____________

I started crying when I saw the image.