•kill him•

Stinky rats POV (jeff:)

Y/n.

I wanted her dead so badly.

She wasn't going to last a night in this hell hole.

Maybe I could finish the job.

Do what I promised her.

Make her beautiful.

These thoughts kept on repeating over and over in my head. I just lay their on my back laying on top of the sheet less mattress. Clothes piled up on my desk. My chair. My bed. Basically the whole room was dirty as fuck. "I need to clean place up. It's starting to smell like shit..." I said to myself while turning to my side.

I layed there. Thoughts popping in and out of my mind. My consciousness slowly drifting to sleep with my never blinking eyes staying open.

Maybe why I say go.to.sleep was because I never can.

Never again.

I laughed at my joke. Feeling my heart beat slower. I fell asleep.

Your pov

"345..356...366... wait no 346. God I'm dumb." I chuckled after my attempt to go back to sleep. I soon sat up and me falling deeper into the bean bag. BEN was laying facing the wall. Probably asleep. I quietly stood up and walked to the door, it creeking a little but slipping away.

Walking down the halls I could see shadows and people? They weren't people but had a tint to them. They stared at me. There auroras were dark and depressing.

I tried to Ignore them and Continued my way to the stairs leading to the living room. The t.v was on to my surprise. Walking down the steps and to the couch there was a girl slumping with a beer bottle in her hand. She had a pink streak of hair along with black zebra like stripes on it. She looked like a teenager from the early 2000's. She was murmuring words under her breath. Watching the news. I then went to sit down my her.

💅Nina's POV💅

My head was spinning. The light of the t.v reflecting on myself and another figure in the room. I payed no attention to it.

Jeff.

Piece of shit asswhole.

I wanted him dead. A small side wanted him to love me. But I had finally realized that having him love me was a coping mechanism.

Jeff was a coping mechanism to me. I thought I would be happy with his love but now I realize I will only be happy with his death.

Deep in thought I felt the weight on the couch cution weigh down next to me. I looked over to a h/c girl with e/c eyes. Her s/c was clear and I might say beautiful. Her hair was covering some of her face but I could tell she was watching me. At first I started thinking she escaped from the basement below or if she was a new member. I soon pushed my self to ask her what her name was after taking a mouth full of buzz lite. Tasted like shit but got me drunk so it worked. "Hey... what's your.. name? I haven't... seen you aroun..d" I slurred, holy shit I sound more drunk than I am.

Your POV

The girl slurred while asking me what my name was. hesitantly I responded "y/n... what's yours?" I asked while slightly smiling. The bottle slipped from her hand and I could hear her cussing under her breath while going to reach for it. "My names Nina. Nina the killer... welp I'm heading to bed. Don't get killed hehe" She giggled. She stood up and wobbled to the stairs and made her way up.

I then put my attention to the T.V.

"Jeffery Woods has struck again, this time in
C/N at the residents of (bff's last name). We assume they were left alone at their living space while they're parents were out. We are looking for any traces for where Jeffery woods could be hiding out. So if you have any Information, please let us know." The screen had then switched to a hardware commercial.

My body went numb. My head went blank.

Something had snapped.

They were one of the only people who cared.

Who I cared about.

I blankly left the living room to the kitchen where "Tobias" was reading.

"Oh hey... Y/n? Was it?" The goggled boy asked.

No response.

I went to the knife rack and grabbed the biggest Bucher knife. I soon sat down across the table looking the boy in the eyes.

"I'm going to kill him."

Toby's POV

"I'm going to kill him." The girl across from me stated. Kill who? She made bone chilling eye contact with me. I could sense anger along with insanity breaking and snapping inside her. "Y/n... what?" I asked slowly not wanting to trigger her. I slowly grabbed my phone and put it under the table. I need masky and hoodie.

You: the mortal is threatening to kill someone. Slowly come down to the kitchen area and do not set her off.

I looked up to her staring at the fnife blankly and then looked back down. They had seen my message. I looked back up to them quietly making there way around her. She then slowly got up and exited the room heading to the stairs.

Shit.

_________

CRINGE