- Fourth Wall -

Uh, so I guess this is first time thing.

I don't have the energy to write and I'm late for updating.

I'm eat nachos rn and hungover.

Damn.

I'll update this on Sunday or have three a.m energy and I'll write this chapter out.

I think I already know how it goes???

________________________________

January 7th, 2023

...

1 : 23 am

...

// YOUR POV//

____________

Your face melted expressionless, something just changed and your mind could not interpret what it was, didn't want to know what it was.

"I told you, Proxy, that breaking the fourth wall would allow other worlds in....looks like some already saw this coming." A deep voice echoed in your mind, it sent chills down your spine.

"Why, Friend? Would you have to bring this up?" Jack whispered, it seemed that he was going to cry of pain. You slowly stood up, pushing your chair backwards as you came eye to eye with the monochrome clown.

"You, Your from the cannon reality? Aren't you?" You whispered back, trembling in your mind. Jack took in a deep breath, and stood up as well.

He smiled.

"Why? Are you, scared? High and mighty CP/N?"
Jack could sense your fear, why were you scared?

Because of his glowing grey eyes?

His razor sharp teeth and claws?

The fact that this bitch is literally known for fucking EATING little kids?!

"No, why would I be scared of a clownish imp like you?" You grinned, smiling at the monster above you. His eye twitched as he leaned over the table, closer to you. His smile stretched, ear to ear with only happiness a sadist could imagine.

"You've never been to my carnival, have you dear Y/n?" Jack spoke quietly, the lights flickered at his voice. You gulped, slowly stepping backwards towards the door. "Uh, no, now that I think about it...And I assume I never want to go." You tilted you head, smiling.

Jack's eyes suddenly turned black, his scratchy laughter echoed in your mind as he screamed of joy, as your screams of pain mixed with his.

You couldn't see anything, feel, nor hear.

"HOLY SHIT! L.J!" Someone screamed.

"PUT THEM DOWN! LAUGHING JACK PUT Y/N DOWN!" Another one shouted.

Suddenly, someone knocked you supposedly out of Laughing Jack's arms. You landed on the carpeted floor with a loud THUMP! Your senses slowly melted back into your mind.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You soon looked up to see Eyeless Jack and Jeff standing over you, blocking your weak body from the monstrous clown. Looking to the left of them, you could see Toby death glaring at L.J.

Jack's head snapped, hanging down to his bony shoulder. "Just having a little FuN!" Jack shrieked of demonic laughter, his eyes a solid black. You crawled backwards, keeping your eyes locked with his as all of your emotions were still cut off.

SLENDER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!

SLENDER!

SLENDERMAN!

SLENDERDICK?

SLENDERPAPI?!

SLENDER DADDY?!!!!

"What is the meaning of this?!" A voice echoed in everyone's heads, making the clown go silent.

On instinct you instantly stood up at the presence of your leader, reason of your new life. You straighted your posture along with Toby, if Jack wasn't on some demonic shit right now Jeff and Jack would be laughing at both of your weird routines.

You looked up the slender man, god, it's been so long since you've seen his ugly fucking no face.

"Y/n." The man scowled quietly, making your mind go blank. (Over time Brian taught you how to have a blank mind whenever the boss was near).

"Laughing Jack Tried Eating Y/n." Eyeless Jack stated, making the laughing one snap back to reality. "Oh my!" Jack slapped his hand over his mouth, this bitch was really going to lie his way out of this. "I would never! Y/n, I would never ever ever eat you!" Jack reached across the room with his long ass arms and brought you in for a hug.

You gasped for air, this was a killer hug.

"J-Jack," you gasped, pounding on his chest.
"Oops!" He giggled, setting you down. Everyone stared at the Clown, who was just demonic and now was all giggly and ponies.

"Jack, I suggest you leave my manner for your own safety. I will not stand this nonsense against one of my proxies, and surely won't let your kidding around affect one of my high standing members. If I hear of this again, against any of my proxies. I assume you already know what will be coming your way." The Slenderman stated, standing still as stone.

Jack bit down on his bottom lip, waved, and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

You looked up to the slender being that stood besides you, his presence was cold against your arm.

"Um," You looked around the room, at Jeff who crossed his arms as he looked over the messy library. At Jack who was leaned against the wall, sensing for any more danger.

Finally, You looked back up at your boss.

What were you thinking when you somehow came into this reality, what were you thinking when you answered that text from BEN?!

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN JEFF THE MOFO KILLER CAME TO KILL YOU?!

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU LET TICCI TOBY, MASKY, JEFF THE KILLER AND BEN DROWNED INTO YOUR KITCHEN?!

Your gaze intensified on the creature as he turned to look down on you, listening for your upcoming words.

"Tell me what the fuck I got myself into, no balls."

_________________________________

Guys I'm slipping out of the creepypasta fandom 😧

IM FUCKING FREE AHAHAAHAHAHA