// Is That Like a Wattpad Thing?//

At The Proxies Cabin...

// NARRATOR'S POV //
______________________

Y/n and The other proxies sat in the living room, quietly watching the news. Well, I wouldn't say all the proxies, Toby was upstairs remodeling his room for the fifth time this week and Brian was in the kitchen making dinner.

"When will that kid stop moving shit, I have a massive headache." Tim winced, grabbing his head. "He reminds me of a bird, redoing his nest." Y/n muttered, glancing over at Tim.

THUMP!

THUMP!

THUMP!

Toby came crashing down the stairs, his shaggy hair held up in a bun (Y/n gave him the idea of a sorta man bun). "Guys! Someone said that I look like a period pad," Toby hung onto the railing as he searched the room of his fellow proxies. 

"Is that like uh, wattpad Thing?" He went quiet, realizing what he had been called wasn't a complement. "W-what, uh, what is that?" He asked again, even Kate was trying to hold back laughter.

"Tobias, I thought we already spoke to you about this kind of stuff." Tim pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut in second hand embarrassment. "A period pad? Toby?" Y/n rose their eyebrow, holding back an ugly laugh.

"Yeah. Is that a wattpad thing? I was upstairs on call with BEN while cleaning my room and I heard Jeff call me a period pad on call." Toby swung back and fourth in the railing, struggling to stay still.

"Are you shitting us right now?" Kate blurted, leaning forward in her seat. "No! What does it mean!" Toby furrowed his eyebrows as he walked forward into the middle of the living room.

"Are you fuckin kidding right now Toby?!" Y/n snorted, this only irritated Toby even more.
"You are so fucking dumb!" Kate bursted out laughing, grabbing her stomach.

"WHAT ASSHOLE! FUCKING ANSWER! WHAT IS A PERIOD PAD!" Toby shouted, his eyes wide as he rose his hands as he spoke.

Even Tim was laughing.

"Toby!" Brian called from the kitchen, "A period pad is what a woman uses when shes on her period, Menstrual cycle." Brian's voice echoed off the wall and most likely in Toby's brain for a long while.

Toby's face went pale, "They called me a period."

"HAAHAH! YO DUMBASS REALLY GOT CALLLED A MOFO PERIOD PAD!" Kermit howled of laughter from the kitchen, joining the others.

"OH MY GOD! BEN YOU FUCKER!" Toby sobbed dramatically, and sprinted back to the stairs while his arms flailed behind himself like noodles.

Toby never really got his revenge, but did get the nickname "Period Pad" from BEN and Jeff due to him always finding ways to bleed.

R.I.P Period pad.

 Damn Smiley calm down

__________________

Can yall give me any ideas for a storyline because I literally don't have one anymore since I've been busy with my other book