//Slenderdics facial//

Night time at the Slendermans manner...

Narrators POV 🍷

Y/n and Toby were walking around the manner, just walking because there wasn't anything to do.

Like, they had completed all of the chores and did some running around outside;

Jeff and BEN were trying to convince the two to take them somewhere since it was Y/n's week with the "proxy" mobile.

"Whatchu wanna do?" Y/n sighed, looking over at Toby. A smile came onto his face as he stopped walking, looking past Y/n.

"The boss is asleep." Toby smiled, looking down to Y/n.

"Um...how the hell does that work?" Y/n asked, raising they're eyebrow. "Nina has some makeup that we could draw onto the boss." Toby whispered, grabbing my arm and began to lead me to Nina room.

Time skip~

"What?! Y'all must think I'm crazy, yeah I'm crazy, but I'm not going to give the fucking Slenderman a facial when he's asleep!" She whispered yelled, narrowing her eyes on the brown haired boy.

"C'mon! Please!" Toby whined, frowning.

"Ugh, fine..." She huffed, looking down to the makeup bag that was already in Y/n's hands.

"You two were gonna do it either way, wern't you." She smirked, her smiled stretched. "I mean, we two are determined as hell so yes." Y/n chuckled, soon following Toby out the door and to they're deaths.

The walk to the bosses room was honestly scary, like imagine drawing shit on your dad's face with sharpie...you already know it won't end good.

CREAK

The three cringed at the loud creak of the door, but continued in.

There he was, the big man himself sleeping in his king sized bed with designer pajamas on and a damn teddy in his arms.

Y/n's jaw dropped, quickly slapping they're hand over their mouth to hold in the giggles.

The three continued to the sleeping creature, Nina slowly unzipped her makeup bag and set it down on the wooden nightstand besides the bed.

"Sh! This is a chance we will get once a month so don't fuck it up!" Someone whispered from outside the door, making the three teens freeze besides the bed of the monster.

Walking in came Kage, Jeff and BEN.

Ofcourse.

They froze as well, looking down to the lipstick that was in Nina's hands and the bosses "lips" an inch away.

"What are you guys doing?" Someone asked as well outside the door, and soon enough a clowns head came popping in followed with his monotone body.

"Get the hell out Jack!" BEN whispered, gesturing him away once he came to stand by the three.

"Ooo! I'm telling!" Jack dramatically gasped, slapping his hands over his cheeks as he added two and two together.

"You guys were going to throw the boss a birthday party without me!" He whispered, his grey eyes trailed to Y/n that had a weird ass hat that they found in the hallway in they're hands.

"Y/n! You too?!" He looked as if he was going to sob, go fucking crazy.

Y/n gulped, slowly forming a akward smile on they're lips.

"Wanna help?...give the boss a make over for his birthday?..." They lied, gesturing to the sleeping man.

"Ofcourse!" Jack squeeled, earning shushes from Jeff and Kage that were now in the bosses walk in closet looking for expensive weapons and different shit to get they're hands on.

Soon enough, the Slenderman had a whole ass face of makeup.

The murderers even added eyes and lips, got a pointed cone and put it on the creature as a nose.

All of them got the stuff they wanted and were about to head out, before the door opened and revealed....

....

Masky and motherfucking Hoodie.

....

Y/n and Toby's jaws dropped, they were going to get the worst form of punishment due to them having the idea, and just being disrespectful in general.

"I swear to Zalgo it isn't what it looks like!" Y/n whispered, raising they're hands. They watched the others escape from the window, leading down to the lower roof, ditching the two trouble makers to take the blame.

The two leaders paused, looking at the younger proxies and then they're boss peacefully sleeping in his bed looking like a damn James Charles.

"Nope, nope, I had nothing to do with this." Masky stated, turning around and walked out.

The light from the hallway shined onto hoodie as he stayed silent.

"I think the boss looks nice." He spoke in a monotone voice, and left just like his partner.

"Omi god! Really? I was thinking of getting some new supplies but my my!" A cheery voice exclaimed behind the two, making them whip around to see the owner.

Slenderman sat in his bed, glasses on while he held a mirror Infront of his face in awe.

It wasn't Slenderman, it was fuckin Trender man.

Toby let out a giggle, one single giggle of humour, and stupidity.

Y/n walked out, leaving Toby froze at the end of the creatures bed.

They turned around, right outside of the bedroom door.

It said "Trenderman" in cursive, and then took another step over and spotted a name on the other wooden, very tall door.

"Slenderman" was displayed in big bold letters.

Y/n stared blankly at the bosses door in both relief, and embarrassment.

They too, let out a giggle of stupidity.