//Spider//

Im just really bored, ion care if anyone reads this but if you do enjoy :)

Also tell me Jeff wouldn't listen to this song before a date LMAO

_________________________________________

"YOU KILL IT!"

"NAH! YOU SAW IT FIRST!"

Sitting up I rolled off of the couch, these mf still hadn't made me a room.

My feet took me towards one of the hallways and began following the yelling ready for the days drama.

"You're the man."

"Since when?"

Turning into the library Jeff and Kage both stood on cushioned chairs across from eachother, looked like Jeff had just gotten out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his pale ass.

On the other red chair stood Kage, his masked showed a frown.

Jeff hands were placed on his hips as he puckered his lips, I guess that's what his view on the woman race was.

Walking in further I stood in-between the two, watching them fight.

"Hisss"

Looking down my groggy eyes immediately shot open sending chills down my spine.

A giant fucking tarantula stood by my socked feet.

"Ooooo" I heard Kage giggle above me, now his mood switched to amusement when he realized I was the one who was fucked.

"Y/n you fucked up." Jeff stated, reaching down I felt him ruffle my hair making my eyes widen hoping the spider wouldn't get disturbed with the sudden movement.

"Dont.move." I whispered, reaching up and grabbed Jeff's wet arm and rested my hand against Kages sweatshirt making a weird clicking noise abrupt from behind his mask.

"Isn't this Jack's tarantula?' Kage whispered above me, grabbing my hand with his clawed one.
"Jack's scared of spiders!" I quickly whispered, feeling my legs shake from the sight.
"The other one dumbass." Jeff muttered, feeling his damp hand wrap around my arm I knew that if one of us came crashing down all of us would.

On the spider.

The arachnid slowly turned to face us, it's eight eyes shined in the dim light placed on the chandelier above us. It's legs made a weird scurring noise making it even more threatening, well weird.

"Jesse? I know I should've locked his cage!" We three heard a demonic voice call from the entrance, this apparently got the spiders attention as well.

Suddenly it darted towards the door, and by Eyeless Jack's black boot.

"There you are!" Jack gasped, crouching down and let the spider crawl into his hoodies pocket.
Me and Jeff along with Kage just stood there still holding hands, our faces pale from what we had just discovered.

"SLENDER LETS YOU KEEP A DAMN BUG AND I CANT BRING MY STRAY CAT HERE? THE FUCK IIS THIS SHIT!" We all heard a feminine voice shout from a muffled area, looking over to the window clockwork sat on a tree glaring at Jack.

Sliding out of one another grip I walked out of the room with Jeff following behind me, Jack and Clock most likely arguing while Kage sat and watched.

"I never thought you were scared of spiders, Y/n." I could hear the smile in the man's voice.

"Nah, I was just helping to little piss babies." I yawned, taking a seat back on the couch while Jeff sat besides me not caring if he got the cushions wet or not.