// Sick For Me //

If this happened to a Creepypasta kid they would flip

Bro if that happened to me I would just throw my computer and shit away

BEN loves ishowspeed so much he just had to fuck w him

BEN DROWNED X Ishowspeed

// YOUR POV //

...

You lay sick on the couch, your fellow proxies sitting lazily on the couch and recliner around you. One week off, and your fucking sick.

"Can we finish those gingerbread houses." Toby slumped deeper into the couch, pulling you with him. Your bones ache, you cringe in pain. "I thought being a proxy meant you don't get sick." You groan, Brian only chuckles. "It helps for stuff outside the body, not in. Also, Toby, bring yours out and work on it with Y/n." Brian looks down to Toby, making Toby smile at the idea of doing something.

You watch him skip to the kitchen, and come back with a undecorated gingerbread house.

Toby sits back besides you on the couch, resting his gingerbread house and paper plate onto the living room table. He grabs some sprinkles from the side and begins tossing them onto the house, eating some that become stuck to his fingers.

"I like the cream." You give him a dirty smile, "I do too!" Toby turns to look at you, his lips coated with vanilla frosting. "Don't get that shit on the couch you two." Tim yawns, turning onto his other side on the opposite couch and goes back to his nap. Kate sits on the second recliner besides Brian, reading one of Toby's books that he took from Tim.

You pull the blanket up to your shoulders, bringing your legs up to your chest as you watch Toby put little bead candies on the top of the gingerbread roof.

You yawn, resting the side of your head onto the head of the couch. Your tired, the broth that Tim made for you an hour ago sits warm in your stomach. Toby let you borrow one of his ICP shirts and his blue pajama pants, so now you were warm with the smell of pot.

Breathing in, you listened to Toby talk to himself about the candy pieces. One good thing about being a proxy was that no proxy leaves the other behind, if you were with anyone else at the Mansion they would've either flipped you off or threw a blanket at you.

Being sick with the proxies also meant you were freed to be their toy, due to the fact you couldn't get up without feeling like your were froze in ice.

But you still loved them.

...

30 minutes later...

...

"WWWOOOOO! FINISHED!" You heard Toby screech, a something break with a loud crack.
"DONT FUCK WITH ME HAHA!" He laughed, followed with Brian yelling; "What the fuck? Why would you do that?"

"I GOTTA A GUN! I JUST SHOT THREE CHILDREN!" then you realized he had his headphones in listening to Pink Guy again. You open your eyes to see Tobys ginger bread house smashed over his own head, (the fucker was wearing it as a mask) and Brian trying not to laugh at how ridiculous Toby looked. Tim didn't even wake up, more like he didn't want to.

Kate continued to read.

Toby snapped his head in your direction, looming over you as he made claws with his hands;

"I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING GINGERBREAD MAN
Y/N! HIDE YOUR KIDS!"

...

You indeed, did hide Kermit.

But Toby found Kermit three days later, in the attic to the shed and bit him, giving Kermit rabies.

Now Kermit is officially fucked up.

Silly Jeff

IMMA PROLLY BURN FOR THIS

AINT NO LESSON TO LEARN FROM THIS

AIN'T NOTHING IMMA EARN

BUT IT SURE IS FUN

it is fun.