// Dat Phat Ahh //

A for some reason normal day in the proxy cabin...

// YOUR POV //
_______________

You were scrolling through the Marble Hornets videos on YouTube, just like Tim and Brian told you NOT to do.

Eventually, you came up to the one where Jay and Tim go to Rosswood to see if there are more tapes hidden throughout the woods. "They would've made such a good couple." You whispered, slouching more as you realized Toby entered the kitchen.

When Tim began to clime up inside of the red structure, Toby paused you bringing you out of interest of the video; "Watch'a watching?" The brunette asked as he opened the fridge to see what there was to eat.

"Nothing." You mumbled, pausing the video as you could feel an upcoming conversation come on.

"You sure?" Toby turned to look at you, a dirty smirk on his lips.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm not into that weird shit you watch." You scoffed, looking back to your phone screen. As you went to unpause the video, you realized something.

At first, your jaw dropped from the most perfect, scrumptious view

Then, Toby grew suspicious.

Coming over, and peered over your shoulder to look at your screen.

"Oh my god. YOU'VE BEEN REWATCHING THE SERIES JUST FOR TIM'S FAT ASS!" Toby gasped. "NAH! BRO! I SWEAR TO SLENDER I DIDN'T! THAT'S NOT ME!" You jumped out of your seat, trying to level yourself with the teen.

"What are you two watching?" Brian asked, walking into the kitchen as he slid off his black mask as just getting done with a mission.

You and Toby grinned, looking back at Brian.

You scrolled through your camera roll, and came up with a picture you could use to black mail the man for the rest of his life.

You showed Brian, and he only smiled.

"Just because y'all Jealous of my fine ass don't mean you have to pretend that I'm not the perfect man I am." Brian pushed past you and Toby, laughing.

You and Toby looked at eachother.

"Damn, he's right."

...

I saw that part of the video was the one that was rewatched over and over I laughed my ass off bro