•Death wish.•

'It's real.' As I saw the slender creature sitting infront of me with little Indents where his eyes would be and he had high cheek bones. No mouth. No nose. 'How did it breathe?' So many questions flooded my mind.

"As much as your mortal presence disgusts me I will hold some respect for you, Due to the fact your already cracking. Just dumb enough not to know it. Plus, refer to me as 'him' or 'sir'. Not 'it'." The creature said? No. He was using telepathy I was assuming. I was still froze in thought I couldn't respond. And then out of the blue I started laughing.

Hoodies/Brian's POV

After me and my co-worker, best friend at points gave the mortal to him we sat out of his door waiting for up coming orders. Most likely discarding of the body. "Y'know I think that kid would do good as a worker. A little cocky but who knows." I said out loud. Waiting for Tim's reply I started biting my nails. Force of habit. "We don't need another Toby." The man beside me stated. I don't know why but him and Tobias are always on each other's asses. One of these days they are going to end up killing each other and maybe even me. I hope so. To get out of this hell whole.

*muffled laughter* Wait what? I questioned myself. Tim turned to me even looking worried with his mask on. "Why is she laughing?-" he asked me. Like I would know, I just responded with "I don't know." And looked far down the hall.

Hopefully their not laughing at the boss. Kid is so young.

Your POV

*laughing* I tried having my hands cover the laughter escaping my mouth. The aurora from the creature got darker and angrier. "I- I'm sorry I *giggling* can't he- help it" I quickly yelled. Then trying to cover my mouth. The creature if it, sorry he had eyes he would be staring into my soul. Most likely was. The laughter soon died down inside me. When laughing I had a emotion I never felt. Fear mixed with happiness? That's fuckin weird.

"So now that you have finished your...laughing fit. I would just like to inform you on what I need from you and if you want to keep your life, Due to you finding our exact location of the most horrendous murders in the state and even country. You will die to shut you up, or if so your the mortal I see you as you won't tell anyone. Speak of us. Or even think of us. After this moment or any moment you walk out of this manner we are nothing. But first I would like to see if I can put you to use." From the loud voice in my head and pent up fear I was starting to get a head ache.

I shifted my position in the leather chair and looked back at the creature. "What happens if I disagree." Wait what tf why did I say that. No. No nonono nononnonononononononono Y/N YOU JUST DONE FUCKED UP!!!

"You would be violently slaught3red. Think of it as a death wish. Either way you are in my control and I would recommend putting yourself to good use. If not, I don't think you want to hear it." The creature soon cracked its knuckles and stretched. Afterwards two of the men from earlier came in and grabbed your arms and carried me out. The yellow hooded one nodded at the creature and walked away with us.

Passing through the halls of this manner one word popped up in my head the whole time. "Death wish" you whispered under your breathe. The masked man turned to look at you and then looked straight again.

You saw different people entering in and out of rooms. As if they were cosplayers but their make up was VERY real. Just at the moment a little girl popped up in front of you. She wore a pink night gown and her hair was verily messy looking as if it hadn't been brushed for years. The most noticeable thing was blood dripping down her four head. I could sense that she was of a spiritual energy. (Your a medium btw just dumb asf and don't know.) "Do you wanna play hide and seek?" She asked with an evil grin. 'Dam everyone hear is evil as shit' I said to myself.

The masked male to my right replied to her for me. "She is not prey Sally, atleast for now." He said sheepishly smiling under his mask. "Oh.. WELL NICE TO MEET'CHA WHATS YOUR NAME?" She said loudly. 'Damn that was quick.' I looked in her green eyes. Sadness. Really fucking depressing past. "My name is um.. y/n. Nice to meet you too Sally" I grinned. "They will play with you later Kid, okay?" The hooded man on my left said to her while crouching down to her level. He ruffled her hair and then she disappeared.

'Where the fuck is BEN. Like I could use some assistance rn b' I said in my head. As we were getting closer to a room BEN popped up out of no where. Speak of the devil. "GIMME YOUR GAWD DAM PHONE B1TVH" He screeched while glitching aggressively. Then he snatched it out of my back pocket and ran. The masked man and hooded one let go of my arms in surprise of what just happened and I took that as an opportunity to run. We ran through the hallways and soon came to a stair case. He ran down while I glided down the railing, "COME HERE YA LITTLE PIG" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He soon dipped into a room that looked to be the kitchen. Jeff and the clown L.J were sitting at the table talking abt killing methods. Ew.

BEN hid behind Jeff and said "save me Jeffy daddy that crazy girl is trying to hurt me" He whined dramatically. "Just give me the damn phone green bean." I said standing my ground. "Ooo that's a new one!" L.j said while standing up from his chair, walking to the fridge.

I started getting closer to the table and BEN started typing in something to my phone. He then slid it across the wooden table. "There, now your in the group chat" He said while smiling like he actually achieved something. I walked over and grabbed my phone. (Username of choice idk) has been added to "Wakanda for everah".

I just stared at my phone screen. I was in a mansion filled with killers.

Been gone from home for two days.

And is now "friends" with them.

Now I'm considering if I wanna die due to these Fuckers.

I really need a damn death wish.

____________

CRINGE