👯TWO🎤

"I just checked right now. You have aviophobia." Speaks the guy, who's hand is now holding the stranger's that refused to open his mouth, nor look at him as his eyes were directed no where but window, enjoying the clouds his head too.

Feeling a slight shake of The hand, the deep soft voice guy looked down and new that this person has something to fear or maybe he is introvert. "I see. It's okay. You are safe now. The plane won't fall you know?" Giggling. He took the earphones, plugged them and there. It was silence.

"By the way. Have you ever been to Beijing? I have, because we lived there till three years earlier and shifted to Chongqing." He asks letting go of his hand searching something in his bag. "Here." Showing the stranger a small diary. "This is my funny diary. My friends from Chongqing will laugh whenever they read it. I hope it'll help you to overcome the fear. It's noticable." Pointing the white turning knuckles.

No any reply. But the boy opens the diary, placing it on his lap.

"Hope you ease a little." Smiling even if it's not seen. He again held the guy's hand leaning on the rest closing his eyes. "My warmth is like a sword. Raining a cut to all the devil's. Nana...no way any danger lurking near you...my warmth is yours. Safer, safer with me....stick by me...stay by me.. hmm..." Singing, few eyes are on him because of his loud voice that his unaware of.

Finally reaching the destination, pasangers took off the plane, the guy also stood putting his things, but before he could leave can see the stranger massaging his legs.

"Are they in pain?" He asks sitting back again.

'try to answer this time' telling his mind. "Mm. Because of the anxiety."

'such a manly voice' acting fast. "I'll give you a hand. It's only us left." Supporting him now he can see the face, a sided one. 'too much to be handsome'. "We should sit here first." Helping him to sit, he also sits beside. "Don't you have any luggage?"

"Mm. I don't have. And thank you." Speaks the guy no other than Xiang who focuses on his paining legs.

"Mm, it's no big deal. By the way, my name is Wang yibo. You can call me YiYi." Smiling.

"Nice to meet you." Not even ready to share his name.

"And you? Your name."

Sigh.

He won't let it go.

"Xiang Zhan."

"Aaaaa, Zhan ge." Thinking.

"I don't have a brother." Speaking with a deep voice, not thinking about his aching legs walked away from there.

"Did I trigger something?" But his phone rings to reply. "That's me. Thank you. I'll be there in a minute. Thanks a lot." Dragging his suitcase with him yibo reached outside Beijing airport to be met with a black colored coach.

"Wang yibo, twenty four years old." Comes the tall guy in a yellow Balenciaga, brown cardet and black Snickers.

"Yes, that's me. By any chance did I come late. Just landed from the plane?" He asks in a whisper.

"Of course you are. What I know, you reached here for about thirty minutes earlier but now it's going an hour. You are the last one." Speaks the guy standing infront of him smiling. "Kidding. I'm Mr Zeuwu Jun." Going towards the coach. "There are two sits probably, that means there is a last person after you. This seat is already taken, so the remaining one is the one facing you." He speaks after entering the bus.

"Don't worry and thanks." Going to sit beside the person he greets him then going on with his job.

"I can't believe he is here again." Groaning Zhan just eyes over his window.

"Zhan ge! It's you again?" Exclaims yibo. " Touching his shoulder to turn him.

"Don't...please.." whispering, yibo hurriedly retreats.

"Sorry."

Looking at Zhan, his eyes are blinking countless times until his phone rings, looking at it, Zhan takes a long shaky sigh and responds saying nothing. "Why do you care. And why did you call me?" His voice deeper, sending shivers over yibo beside him. "The fuck! you did what to my mother. If you want to toture me I'm ready but not her. Let her be!" Gritting his teeth yibo again flinches from the not so loud burst.

Tears threatening to fall, his mother was the only strength he endured all the time.

"Listen father...just leave mother alone and don't think I'll stop what I'm looking for. I'll hung up." Holding the phone very tight he slides his hand down, looking outside and the tears look it's way down once again. Wiping harshly, 'just stay that way.' "Why did I even love being a musician in the first place." Chanting silently, his shoulders shake a bit without his consent as yibo eyes him in a sorry manner.

"Follow me." Taking zhan's hand he forcefully pulls him before going on an extra bedroom inside the coach. "Here is very peaceful. Enter there. But also you rest. Look tired." Made sure Zhan is seated on the bed yibo left.

"I don't deserve to have my heart feel this kind of love so it can be broken. What I need right now is pasure my dream." Speaking so, he tries calling his mother several times but it got sent via voicemail. "I hope you are fine. Mother." Laying on the far end of the bed, he chooses to rest his body and soul.

Xiang Zhan is a the only child of the famous Xiang femian and his wife Wu xiadia. He is thirty years old, with a dream of becoming a singer. After years of trying didn't reach his liking and when they recruited all genders with talent he managed to suit his name but wasn't sure if he would be chosen. Though, a miracle dropped and he got a chance but his father never appreciated the thing
Of his son doing music but wanted to make him a heir. His father deals with Artificial intelligence (Robots) manufacturing company. Xiang Zhan has been in relationships where his parents would want a daughter-in-law but nothing, as something like that happened instead his love life turned to be more miserable adding fire to the already poor life of his.

"He looks drained. Can I stay till he wakes up?" Begs yibo to Mr Zeuwu Jun.

"I too, saw him that wasn't okay. Just make sure when you come down go directly to the main hall. But guess I'll have you the room keys first. You'll find everything of your liking except clothes. And if there is anything you don't like to have among and want to change it? Feel free to speak." Saying so he handed him one room key. "It's a room of two each guess you already found each other as roommates. Good afternoon." Smiling yibo bows and leaves to the room.

"I d-o, I do. But do you have to leave me? Of all I didn't wish to face this from you. D-o-n't leave, don't please....I'm begging you... don't." Turning right to left, zhan's face is soaked with tears. "Please-" with a reflex his eyes open wide, panting he covers his face wiping his tears away.

"Have." Straight a glass of water. "Are you okay?" Asks yibo.

"I'm fine. Thanks." Looking around. "Is it that long we can't reach?"

"We just reached and everyone went inside. The head, said to let you rest. Your face showed how tired you were. How about your legs?" Asks yibo, but before that again zhan's phone rings.

"Mom...." Walking a bit from yibo. "Mom, tell me you are fine. Say something. I was sick worried." Asks Zhan taking off his cape. "Then, why, let father do anything he feels with you? Can you please stand strong for how long God knows I'm away? I needed this so much but now even a day hadn't pass and already heard this." Breathing fast. "Holy mother! I don't want to hear your stories, I want you to be safe the one and only who cares for me in this planet please. Don't make me worried, will you?" Asks Zhan breaking a bit lastly.

"I'm going." Hanging up, his eyes meets with yibo laughing, on the video called faces, maybe his parents.

"I'm fine my dear parents but now I got to go. I'll call you later. Promise. Mm. Bye. I love you." Hanging up again he meets with Zhan's lost mind, face showing Nothing. Only red eyes, holding back tears.

"Let's go to rest. Jun ge said we will be sharing a room. Two each room and we got lucky." Saying so he led the way zhan following behind.

Peace and love 👆👆