😁 THIRTY SEVEN 😁

"Finally tomorrow is weekend!!" Shouts Jinah her arms spread wide.

Everyone agreed with her. They just came out of knowing their positions. Some are happy and some are not.

"So? Can we go now?" Comes Haoxuan his palm raised infront.

"Can you be matured? Hmph!!" Stomping her legs she walks past him while he follows her silently.

"Big head!!" Exclaims Cheng to yibo.

"Who is that?" Raising his brow.

"A very slim guy, looking damn sexy, sorry! Handsome." Grinning while yibo hurriedly steps his leg making Cheng let out a Shrek holding his leg jumping while hissing.

"Don't play with fire young man." Hardens his voice seriously looking at him.

"My hands are up already!" Raising his hand in a surrender, Cheng smiles sheepishly. "Yibo, ain't you going to have your man well styled? It's a party tomorrow!" Whispers Cheng looking at Zhan playing with his phone.

"Time speaks. But how should I start the issues of tomorrow. Blandly I know this man won't agree. Tch! Very tough." Looking at Zhan.

"You are good in everything. Believe in you." And before yibo can reach over Zhan a loud screech was heard and everyone's attention was diverted towards the sound.

Four sexy guys opened the four doors of a simple but shouting money car(expensive) came out. With the afternoon sun, they looked too hot to retreat from watching them. Be it the contestants, the securities guarding, the crew who are still lingering. Their charming aura was spreading all over.

"Wang yibo!" Taking off his extra eyes(glasses) that make him more sexy Wen Han calls.

Not believing his eyes, yibo first digests what he is seeing. Four handsome guys, two wearing glasses as Han had already taken off, one is wearing a cap, so his face is a little bit unexposed. And the last guy, just by his hair style, one be turned on, not yet his face. Done thinking, yibo's legs take him as fast he could forgetting about Zhan.

"Han gē!!" Jumping on him like a koala, while the handsome staggers but securely he holds yibo. "I missed you guys!!"

Widely he smiles, as he greets the others.

"You can't be fumming different colors is it?" Whispers Cheng after seeing zhan's reaction.(jealous) probably.

"Let it be!!" Snorts Zhan, and for a moment he wanted to be selfish. His long legs took him as fast as possible reaching to yibo was clinging over Seok, Zhan pulled him harshly over his side hugging his waist, snarling to the boys. "You lay a finger, you'll get to know how maximum my craziness is!!!" The words were of very low tone but the message was clearly sent.

"Zha-n gē!...meet my friends. Wen Han, Kim wooseok, Song Wei Long and Youn. They all are like brothers to me. Also..." Pulling Zhan by his nape, he breathes out the words. "Two times two? Means four. Which means, they are partners. So don't destroy my fragile waist." Smiling at Zhan who was already cloud nine. But hold didn't lose instead it tightened.

"What-

"My handsome gēgēs, meet this handsome here, Xiang Zhan." Winking at them. While they show different expressions on their faces.

"Anyway, we need yibo. No! Aunty and uncle want him." Youn didn't need an approval as he pulled yibo to themselves and opened the car door pushing him in. "See you Mr baby- sorry, Xiang." He wanted to say(baby porn) but refrained himself. And just like that, Zhan was ditched by yibo inside a red car.

"Did he just....

"I told you didn't I? Let's prepare for tomorrow's event." Smiling Cheng volunteers but without any answers, Zhan turns leaving the doomed Cheng.