🤔FORTY THREE🤔

Zhan blinked twice still looking at Janice.

"What? According to what you told me seems like you are dumb but can't you think twice and pick few words you heard? Parents?... sibling?...you have?... That's simple. You have to FIND OUT." Still looking at the stupid Zhan.

"So you also, is, believing her?" Looking at Janice who easily made the question out of it. "What if she just said so as-

"As to what? Listen Zhan. We all knew the life you lived. Even if Aunty loved you, uncle never loved you like a child deserved. It was even difficult for us to meet you. Even on parties and so, so. Nor at school it was always difficult for us to stay together. Can't you start from there? Can't you open your eyes wide and seek the truth of your existence? I am a doctor and clearly say that uncle isn't your father. Even you curse me to step out of this hospital and die. Finally I won't regret giving you this piece of news." Looking at the dumbfounded Zhan.

"So you want to tell me that? My father and mother weren't my biological parents?? That I lived with fake or???" Squinting his eyes at Janice. "We really stayed together and even knew how to tease each other to this extent. You are sick Janice!" Raising a brow, never in a million Zhan will believe that Mr Xiang isn't his father.

"Let's make a DNA test. Bring something from your father and let us do the TEST!!" Changing in a second. "And you can get to know that he is not your FATHER!"

"JANICE WU!!!" Angrily Zhan glares her.

"WHAT!!! Do you think I like how you are living your life? The life of being controlled and most not having any happiness in it? You tell me! Huh? When did you enjoy your day in a full happiness than pretending? When did you have a normal and carefree life the other kids or even guys?? When?? TELL me!! I curse this that no matter how hard I try to make you believe you won't because I know what's bothering you!" Panting her glasses where already thrown very far from her face and Zhan was still looking at the furious Janice.

Because he has never seen her like that. She was always a good lady and sister before their separation.

"We separated from you? For our safety. Yes!! Because Zanilla wasn't a peaceful girl escaping from the threatens your father threw her! I never was mad at her but I was angry that you saw nothing! You didn't see her pain and sufferings that she choose to save both of you from your father! That man never wanted good for you! He was greedy of keeping you like his pet because he knew one day or tomorrow! you won't e tittled as his SON!! But someone else's!!" Her eyes bloodshot. "You know Zhan! We all wanted you to stand firm then come to fight for your rights. On your own. Rights to your happiness, better family, love that you deserve and protect the ones around you. They die because of YOU! And if you won't be careful that young lad? Will also die. And. Infront of YOU??" Screams Janice.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." Turning to leave.

"Go! But remember that you need to wake up. I'm sorry I couldn't say this though I heard it from Zanilla so we could mend our relationship. If you want a DNA, I'm always there with a high security you'll get to know the truth." And thus Zhan left banging the door.

"Xiang gē...

"Wang yibo!! Let's leave here. I don't want to be here anymore. Let's go!!" Passing yibo walking hurriedly. And yibo does follow him not knowing what happened but he gets a call from Janice who also looks like she was crying.

"Wang yibo!! Please.. make sure he eats before sleeping. Also, in anything odd, here is my card, he can trust no one apart from me no matter how angry he is. Make sure to give me a call." Giving yibo her card.

"Sure." Smiling at her.

"Also be always careful. Okay?"

"I will." Making determination. "I'll have to catch up with him." Running after Zhan who was already waiting for him in the car.