SIXTY SEVEN

They were at the huge busy mall. Sitting on a bench, one is eating a chocolate vanilla ice cream while the other is having a cup of popcorn with Pepsi. It's silent between them. Thus yibo looked at Zhan, finding him with a popcorn on his palm but only stopped on the way as his hand slowly moved down and sighed slowly.

'What's my destiny? In life, love.' He sighed again.

Then his arm felt something warm. It's yibo now looking at him.

"What are you thinking about?" Asks yibo. "You have been spacing out since long. Anything wrong?" Facing him whole.

"It's nothing -

"Oh!? Don't tell me that it's nothing. I saw you for a long time but ignored it. And now it's getting on ma nerves." Scoffs yibo. "You are thinking about us?!" Sighing at his idea.

"Yibo, I'm I enough for you? I mean, I'm worse in everything but I for sure know that I love you. I know that I'm not perfect but I for sure will do my best. But please don't leave me?" Looks at yibo in total hopeless holding his palm.

"What are you thinking Zhan?" Sighs yibo, first he wipes his mouth, then faces him completely. Holding his palm with both palms. "what's the thing making you scared? And why should I leave you? You clearly know that I love you. Even tried my best to hold my feelings in cage, just by thinking me betraying you. I love you Zhan gē."

"I'm just scared as days keep on. I keep having dreams. Fighting with another man, just to be with you that's why I'm wondering, I'm just scared. That's all." He mummers lastly looking at his thighs while his thumb rubs yibo's smooth skin.

"Gēgē...look at me." Zhan refuses. "Come-on." Whines he but instead Zhan drops a lone tear. "Oh! Gē!" Yibo hugs him by side. "Okay, uh! I love you gē. I may not be matured enough but for what I know is, my heart always will be for you. I see no one capturing my heart, drumming my heart, craving for love, if not for your presence, your warmth around me, the love and pamper you give me. Do you know how hard it was for me to give us space, even if your father couldn't forbid me from being with you? I could obviously leave. I just wasn't prepared on facing you. Even if it wasn't my fault, still I felt bad and thought that you'd react in way that I'd be hurt, we'd be hurt all of us. So gē, I love you. Now that I found you. I'm happy and feel alive again, so please don't think about me leaving you, unless you take such a move *Zhan's hold tightened* then I'm relieved. That Zheng guy shouldn't give you a bother. Because I'm good at handling him better. The good thing is I know his pressure on me. Or you want certify to him that I'm yours?" Asks yibo, this time Zhan looks at him.

"It'll do good. I don't want anyone to destroy you." Hugging his waist. "I love you yibo." Again ready to cry.

"Too bad I don't love kids. You cry to much.?"

"You are very strong. I envy you." Stroking his cheek. "That's why I love you." Frowns at his weakness.

"Don't frown. I love you no matter what you are! It's our hearts after all." Playing with his fingers. "Your nails are very smooth. No wonder I enjoy a lot when you finger me. Pointing my rare spot." Zhan blushes.

"Don't be this naughty. This might become a habit and you might slip your tongue in front of elders. While that time I should wait and see the wrath of Madam Wang." Licking his earlobe.

"uh! Stop it! *Whispers yibo* And Oh!! She shouldn't. She has to respect my man!" Snorts yibo kissing Zhan's nose.

Zheng who thought that yibo could be at school. He found no one. Thinking he could be late because of yesterday's condition, not even his sent did he smell. Another part made him worry but another part calmed him that he will there. But no! Yibo didn't show up which he choose to visit his place. And no! He wasn't there either. When he was ready to leave. A taxi stopped and down came a new body that he didn't know per his eyes. Then there he was. Yibo. Having shopping bags, as well as the man. They looked happy and he didn't have enough time to remember, because the man was no other than Zhan.!