😞 FORTY 😞

Facing the adult infront of them.

They shook hands.

Silence engulfs the room.

A deep stressful sigh is emitted from the white coated adult. (A doctor)

Having yibo holding his hand for assurance they nod at the man. To go on.

"It's been a week since we last met. How do you feel recently?" He asks.

"The same signs. Nauseous, vomiting blood, abdomen pain, feel bloated after eating a little or sometimes feel full." Starring at the doctor.

"Hmm~ your signs can be of different stomach diseases but what I'm gonna say right now, should be brave."

"Go straight to the point."

"Your case can be the same as stomach ulcers but there are some signs that don't direct you there you are likely to have a few weeks stomach cancer. I can say you almost stayed with it for a very short duration of time to see the sings early. While for others it'll take almost months to discover it. The cancer stage your stomach reached, a surgery will help before letting it spread more or even to the nearby organs." Explained the doctor.

I'm sick!!

Horribly sick!!

Fuck! Why? Is? My? Life? This? Miserable?

I usually heard that people with cancer die soon.

I can experience myself now?

His body was statued. No movement. No blinking. Nothing processes his mind right now.

"Your life lies on-

"I can't perform any surgery. Unless....it doesn't affect my striving. I want this opportunity so much, doctor?" Eyes brimming tears. "You can't tell me to lay leisurely on the white sheeted bed while missing my opportunity. I'm thirty? Fuck! I can't waste more ten years just because of this shit!! Arghh...if I was bound to die? Then be it!!" Slamming the table.

"Such a rotting shit!!" Throwing his hand in frustration. "Die! No, one, is, forbidding you!" Standing up roughly yibo leaves the room.

"See?! Even the people around me, die too... They leave me." A thick tear pearl drop his one eye. "No! Please...don't say anything. What I heard is enough."

Yibo walked strangely very first. His state of emotion wasn't stable. He is angry to Zhan who gave up his life about so soon. Why? Can't he see how much he is praying for them to find solution and he is trying to break the system. Just.... letting out a frustrated sigh, tries to calm his stinging eyes.

Zhan needs a psychological evaluation this early or else none of anything will he value to him, including his life. Because he treats himself invaluable. His mind was thinking too hard while his legs took him outside the building, directly to the other side of the road.

The ringing sounds of the restaurant, taking his stress towards the ended table where another recognizable figure is sitting.

"You are here? What will you order for?"

"Lack of appetite. Now tell me."

"Everything is real." Handing yibo the envelope.

"Positive....they match, full percent...

"Yep! Per what Haoxuan told me, his twin died of heart disease. While they all have scars by their chests. And why does this thing match with Haoxuan? To conclude this. Those two are twin related. Though, we need to know how did he end as the Prime Minister's son? The first point is which hospital was he born, if it's the same as Haoxuan or not....