🌸 TWENTY FOUR 🥴

Walking as fast as he could his phone rings no time to check he just answers it.

"Aren't you coming home? I remember you said that we will have a night family together?" Another side speaks.

"Dad!" Stopping Ji li looks over the screen, sighing takes back to his ear. "Good night Dad. It's not like that, I got a call having an emergency." He needs to lie on this. Seems like what is said another side didn't please him at all. "Dad, think, me and you need to have a great talk about this. We shouldn't judge someone before knowing anything. That's why we met so I could know about a thing or two." Listening. "Dad, listen. If we talk like this I won't be able to go. Someone's life is on line." Saying so he hangs up. "Sorry Dad." Taking quick steps.

"Ji li!!" Calls his doctor friend. But that didn't stop his speed. "Why in a hurry?" He asks

"Sorry Josh. I need to run a quick lab test on something."

"A urine? 🙈 Did you hit a jackpot! Who is that beautiful lady!" Smirks while saying those words, Ji li doesn't like that subject. He once got a girlfriend and in exchange he was left bankrupt with the hotel bills when they had a night stand. What a golddigger.

"Shut up!!" Giving him a glare. "It's about these medicines. I found them inside Zhan's room when I went to treat him." Explains. While the bottle gets snatched.

"This an anxiety bottle pills. Don't you know how to read?" Pointing at the prescriptions.

"Then follow me and see if what I'm saying is true or not." Snatching the bottle increasing his speed.

Yibo didn't bat his eyes for a sleep, mostly with two shocking things that don't give him peace. First, Zhan fainted, and after asking Ji li the doctor informed to just make him rest. He might have got a shock unconsciously but also tired with his current situation. The other is what his mother told him, their company, he couldn't stop worrying, because what his mind believed was, his father was a great hard worker who was always careful with what he does always. Then how come, the fishes which were already packed for sell got to be poisoned who did such an awful act.

"Someone is behind this." Sighing for the fourth time now he stands pacing the whole room, thanks to his anxious state he is able to monitor Zhan.

Mr Xiang was just watching some sports over the TV while having his work done on his laptop, an incoming call gets him out of his Concentration to see what he is doing, but then it ended getting him a message notification. Opening it was a video clip. A louder laughter echoes the room, holding a glass of wine he twirls it bringing it over his mouth.

"Let's inform you son. My in-laws are suffering a lot." Smile. "But don't worry son. As long as that innocent creature leaves you for you to come to me? I'll be more grateful. Will spare my fake in-laws then we will have our lives together." Returning the glass without sipping it, takes his phone typing a message.

Now yibo is reading some of zhan's poems, as something runs his mind. Slowly he took his legs towards Zhan's phone going back to his bed, grinning himself. His mind turns wild.

"The first time I touched his phone, it was my horny session and he had gay clips. Let me quench my curiosity." Changing his voice opens zhan's phone hopping to be met with a password but no! It just opened directly revealing a beautiful woman. "So this is his mother." And his hands searched for the gallery section opening it. But before that, a message dropped on top. "What's this? It's late already."

And his curiosity dropped after seeing where the message came from due to its tittle, of three red X.

"Some spam messages or what!....