💕💕 TWENTY SIX🎶🎶

The next is a bright new day where Zhan decided to follow the words he clearly spoke to the other. Made sure the room is back to its normal self. He couldn't believe that he is the one who destroyed it. But because he knows it's him and no any other. Currently showering himself he was soon in very simple attires that even after yibo's wake up wishes to run over the man he is seeing infront of him now.  Especially with his hair style changed, it makes yibo feel himself wanting to grow hard again.

"Morning little yibo. Please don't be horny again. We need to be early as there will be two kids whom we are going to meet them. Hurry come out of the bed. Then shower." Spraying some cologne.

"Okay." Just how Anna in frozen song answers her sister. (Okay bye 🎶)

Hissing, yibo looks away in embarrassment bending a little. The waist isn't his, not to mention his sobbing crotch.

"This is not a punishment. Is it?" Crying silently. "Just assist me reach the bathroom. You cleaned us yesterday after going another lustful desire?" Looking at him. Hanging his hands over his neck.

"I'm just sorry. I don't know what to say." Zhan too feels himself blushing hard.

"You look handsome today. I like it. Like a teenage boy." Praises yibo.

"It's like starting a fresh. I want to be different. You'll always support me. I know I'm not confident enough but I have to fight for us. For my life." Speaks Zhan placing him inside the tub. "Should I help you?" Grinning.

"No! You already are prepared. I'll just proceed myself." Smiling. "Thank you." Winking at him.

"Since when?" Raising a brow.

"For you just!" Giggling. While Zhan shakes his head, stepping out of the room.

Zhan's father is now going downstairs majestically and sees a back facing him.

"My son!!!" His voice is full of happiness.

"Uncle!!" The same majestic man this time round he's wearing a green tux, his hair bangs let down his fore head. Hugging each other. "It's been a very long time now?"

"Indeed. Now tell me." Sitting over the dine, waiting for the breakfast to be served.

"But uncle. Why did you send me to do something like that. It was of pure embarrassment!" Sighing.

"Your brother has grown horns. He keeps getting on my nerves till now. I just don't know what to do with him. You tell me, is it difficult for him to have my company under his care? I did everything just for him to have no troubles in life, but he didn't seem to like my work hards at all! Look at you now! What your parents left you with, made it grow bigger and now you have three companies I think. Right?" Sipping his coffee.

"But uncle. Why are you forcing him, if he doesn't want then let him be." Looking at his bread playing with it. "I know how arrogant Zhan is. Then why wasting your time with him?"

"I just don't like this? Do you know what he was crying for? All those years? He was wasting my money for the so called talent of his? Which I don't like!! I can't allow my own flesh standing over the stage, showing himself amongst huge crew of people. He needs to know his place! He needs to be aware of who and where he belongs? He is my son! A prime Minister's son? That should be known more by him!!" His mood changes to anger.

"Uncle! Please. I know how you feel. You did everything for him while he doesn't appreciate your gratitude but you would have also tried to read his needs, what he likes and dislikes. Should I ask for permission before I say something?" He asks eyeing his uncle.

"Sure! Go ahead."

"There is this saying. "What comes around goes around." What you are doing for brother Zhan now, promise you, it'll be the worst of your nightmare in your life. Sorry uncle. I think I already did what you asked for, and I should leave back in Beijing this instant." Standing up the guy leaves without even turning behind not bidding goodbye.