🥴 TWENTY SEVEN 🥴

Hearing yibo's statement the parents were beyond shocked. Yibo has never been a type of flirty person and his parents were grateful for that. They knew their son had three friends from Chongqing and one from Beijing. All of them were male. Most of his time was used by them around. They knew their son and his friends were known over their school but didn't give a damn on it. Flirty girls trying to hook themselves on them, yibo will always whine at home about it.

"But you are grown up son. Need to get used to those things."

"Mom! I don't like them. I don't like girls. They are so annoying!!"

That's it. Maybe their son knew himself more and never wanted to waste his time on girls. But if he is onto men he shouldn't waste his time on Zhan. The guy is bringing them misfortune. Soon they'll go bankrupt, what will be their future. His mother's salary isn't that huge compared to his father, then what will happen if something like that happens?

They were brought back in world by yibo's phone. Slowly taking it he picks up.

"Hello... What!!" They could see yibo's eyes getting glassy. "What about Su she?...is it known where Zhan gē left?.... Cheng, what if something bad happens to him? He might not be in his right senses!.... I don't think I can leave here now, but please, inform me if you get anything.... Thanks Cheng?" Hanging up yibo just cups his face silently sobbing. "Be safe Xiang gē...

The busy road, zhan's car was resting aside, his head on the steering wheel, the car still on mode. He looks in great pain. But seems like his will power to reach where he wishes failed. A soft knock was heard from his mirror, not looking he just presses the button opening it.

"I'll help you. Seem to be in pain." No other than Su she.

"What if I kill you. I'm crazy after all." Looking at Su she, his face lost its colors long ago.

"You are weak right now"

"I've always been weak after all. Never was able to protect the people around me. Let them die just by knowing me. I'm a cu-rse." His voice breaks last and tears drip. "I lost four people already, just by them being around me. So, I'm afraid you'll die. You even know I killed, now what." The pain with his agony race each other on the same speed.

"Where are you heading to?" Opening the car door, Su she helps him to the backseat.

"Sixth apartment building floor no. 39. Room number 100." Crunching his stomach. The pain seems to be more drilling his insides.

Carmen couldn't hold more to see how much her son is struggling. Yibo tries his best not to show any worries infront of his parents but seems like their son has greatly fell for the guy even if he is a threaten to their son. All the times they saw Zhan, the guy had no any expression on his face, though the beautiful scene they saw, it was them which they broke. The man felt happy. He is thirty years when they heard on their interview.

"Son, look at me." Making yibo look at her. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was just angry. Also I take back what I said." Stroking his face.

"You were right. I'm a disgrace. Me loving a man that's a gay? The relationship that China doesn't wish to hear. But what can I do to my heart? I'm also the reason of our company's loss. I even wasted the money you depend on for you to come all the way here. I'm a bad kid." Looking down.

"Please son. Don't! Don't say those words. My peaceful child, I can't bear seeing you this hurt, please. listen, I was angry and I still I'm. I know how worried you are right now. But it's night already? It's dangerous out there. What if something bad happens to you." Hugging her son.

"With Xiang gē in my heart, nothing bad is going to happen." Hugging her mom very tight looking at his father.

"It'll be hard for me to accept this relationship of yours but what matters for us now is your safety. Now you are that man's prey. He is young but cunning."