🥴SIXTY TWO 🥴

Sick and tired of him?

Who is willing to stay with a sick guy?

Hardships begin with incompetent people.

How can I love where there is no even a lie hope! That we will end up together. A traumatized *itch like him, won't give me anything good about this relationship.

They said and he respected their words by him showing his weakness. He got names of every kind. Fine? He got treated to their liking. Yes? He was always stupid and Dumbledore waiting to serve them by his foolishness. Shit! Still from yibo, everything in his body boiled. The video kept playing in his mind like a happy birthday movie. His mind roamed around in an everlasting agony. His eyes shimmered a wet stream that controllably made his face red and hot from holding back.

His knuckles....turned white to red, white to red just by holding tight the steering wheel. His lips grazed each other to hold back a disturbing wail or maybe a mocking sob. But it was impossible. It was a failure. Thanks to an empty road, his right leg stepped over the accelerator and furious his arms circled a wheel making a harsh turn. It was silent. Silent like hell. Thus his mouth opened to give out a painful and most tearing cry.

A cry of failure, loser like him. While a limited speed his tires developed. He cared nothing even for a moment he wished for his death and chanted silent prayers in his heart but seems god kept fighting with those unconscious prayers when his phone rang. The song he just sang and recorded himself is the one ringing. It reached his ears. But he cared nothing, instead he increased more limited speed.

"He isn't picking up his phone." Speaks Ji yang putting the phone down.

"But I think he would be back to the white house soon. Haoxuan informed he slept outside. To yibo's brothers house." Speaks Su she. "But you still spoke nothing about this video. Tell me."

"Listen then tell me what you hear." Saying so he put the headphones over Su she and he too, then he played the video.

The video first starts. As pure dark. Like a camera is shooting but covered. Then are trees then a restaurant per the view. Then it's a dancing room, and yibo was on the screen dancing facing himself over the mirror.

At least he would be sick but with a mindful fact that I want his love! I love him!! Fuck! Who is he to give me sadness! How can I fall for a shameless bastard like him?! The fucking bitch can't be having a feast for himself. He was mine. From the beginning. The day I laid my eyes on him. And because he will leave him and I will claim him.

Then the video showed yibo smirking an evil one. No one can notice what his mind thought that time. He looked different from the young and sweet yibo.

"Heard the difference?" Took off the headphones looking at Su she who took them off hurriedly. "Heard the difference?" Raising a brow. While the video kept playing.

"Yep! Two different voices. Also, this person is very good in editing. I like him suddenly. Because this kind of editing I vividly know it. Look over here." Pointing at yibo's mouth, it was very sure that he looks like a cartoon when he speaks. (Referring to those animations 🤭). "And here." Pointing at his movements. "This is pure unreal. Yes, hello...Meng Yao. Oh! Then I'll be there in a minute." Hanging up.

He just needed to ask this issue to Yao, he vividly knows that no one makes a good editing like that. Because it's their way of editing that he knew it fast.

"All president's bodyguards are summoned. I don't know what's happening but will call you back."

"I don't find story singing on your mouth today."