🌬️Eight🎶

Is it that they had already reached their destination, and truth to be told this looked like a real competition especially for the dancers. Choreography taught brought a huge motive for every next person hearing his name. Not to mention there were even audiences seated behind the judges watching them. The last was a band of singers. The differences of voices sending butterflies to the one watching live and through media's.

The song's tittle is TOGETHER.. and not to mention that Zhan is the one holding the chorus with Haoxuan in next. And in next step from no where dancers come on a dancing style. Acting as stage shows. Having the drum stop together with the voice pausing the dancers in a sleeping style while each of one male leg holding a woman, except for yibo who just stood with a marvellous pose. Claps are heard, being told to go back of the stage and wait for the judges to make comparisons.

"You really are something lad! I can't stop myself from praising you." Speaks Lulu.

"Those are your eyes. What about the judges!" Fidgeting.

"Stop throwing everything to the judges! The truth is you are a pro. I too, almost stopped dancing to drool over you!" Cheng and the two burst into a laughter.

"At least say thank you. Dumb! It was good watching you dance!" Giving a thumbs up. But that sent yibo shivers of joy.

'Xiang ge, praised me.' adding more tomatoes over his face.

"Stop being a girl now! What are you blushing for?" Teases Cheng.

"Really. Oh baby Yibo..." Lulu.

"Thanks. But all of us did our best." Looking at his shoes.

"What are you shy for! Hmm~" ruffling his hairs, Yanli smiles.

Is that they all are standing infront of everyone and each one got what he or she had to hear from the judges.

"Haoxuan, right! the one who was also responding to the chorus. Maybe I should help you with this, try to make use of do, re, mi, fa, so..... Properly. Sometimes you come out completely from the track, that confuses the one following you after, so please, work hard on it." Speaks Wu.

"Thank you."

"Yibo right! You did great. I love your stamina, how you move. It's good. The ending, you saw... It was like that of Michel Jackson. Haha~ *laughter* the ending is good. And your dancing in all." Judge zanilla.

"Thank you." Smiling a bit.

"Xiang Zhan, that was great." Praises Park hyung sik, followed by Ed Sheeran.

"Thanks."

"Don't lean much on these comments. Keep moving, work harder and prepare us what we need to see tomorrow. Good day." After the speaking of Mr Wen Ning, Zeuwu Jun directed them outside.

"I don't have more to say but, those who are watching me, your votes is what's important to me. And I won't let you down..will work harder. My number is 055. Don't forget to like there down. Also there is this message site, can leave your comments there." Giving his best smile ever.

"Love! Our son is the best. Did you see how he rotated that part! I hope his legs are fine!" Speaks yibo's mother sitting facing the TV.

"He is well mastered. Do you think I don't know dancers, a person with fat legs like yours my wife! When you kneel, till you stand the song will be over. Because first my wife is fat and foodie. Thanks to our son, he loves eating but doesn't get fat like you. I regretted a lot on my wedding day, carrying you Everytime for pictures. It was dragging me to my grave!" Speaks Mr Wang laughing.

"How can you say those Insulting words to your wife? I'll tell your son." Taking her phone.

"Not now love! He might be having fun with his friends... Look at number 045, he is really handsome."