😶FIFTY FOUR 🥺

Another update!!!🥱🥱😂😂

👇👇👇

Pacing here and there, Zhan was fidgeting with his phone placing it again over his ear. And soon it was answered.

"Where are YOU!! Why didn't you have your bike along the way?" Shouting outside the hotel building.

"..."

"Why did you have to. You come out. Of the Fucking damn cab!? Now! Your cab would have been more safe. Just listen to me yibo. Carefully! Do any means to escape from that cab. It's dangerous. It's a plan to hu-hur-rt you. And I can't let it. So, do anym--" his phone got disconnected. "Fuck!" Cursing while his eyes dug holes over the resting bike beside him.

Yibo whom after getting a call from Zhan, had to keep his questions for later, but one thing is he caught the suspicious look of the driver.

"You still remember where I have to go. Right? Hospital, the hospital! Moron. What is this way? Why don't I see houses! Which way are you taking me! Stop the car!" Yibo's voice kept increasing as the driver too increased his speed. "In this kind of drive I'm wondering if you have locked the doors. What if I jump out!?" Grinning evily because for a second the little and naive yibo, hide himself behind the pillars.

Breaking news~~

The president of this country together with her wife. Got into a very bad car accident this night. But according to the mechanic cars expert, said his statement likely to be a flat tire due a very thick iron thing that stuck it. Though, it was a relief, that, our president together with his wife didn't get that much hurt. With the help of airbags in the car. We all wish for their early recovery for the sake of our country and it's people.

Haoxuan is currently over the private room waiting for the doctor to come out and say him something. The ones who are watching the news could only see the blurred face of the president son, whimpering and crying just after reaching the hospital.

It was when Su she got an incoming call from Meng Yao, this was the news he got, and they had to leave Zhan alone who refused to tag along. But wanted to call yibo immediately.

"Doctor!" Standing up.

"Relax. Thankful their lives are not threatening. Your father obviously is awake but your mother due to shock she is resting. They got small cuts and swell over their legs." Patting Haoxuan's shoulder.

"Can I see them?"

"Sure you can." Jumping from one room to another he found his father checking himself over the mirror, examining his cuts, probably because of the broken mirrors.

"Da-ad." Tears already fussing out. "Da-ad." Gasping a cry, he slammed his body to his father who hissed lowly but didn't fail to hug his son back.

"What happened? I was so scared. I'm glad you are safe." Sobbing over his father's embrace. "M-om. Mom, she will be fine, right?" Looking at her sleeping mother.

"We are fine son. It was just a blessing that nothing bad happened to us." Looking from the door expecting someone else.

"Zhan gē-would have come, but looks like yibo is in danger too?" Cutting the hug wiping his snorts. "He had got a call from his father that his mother is it the hospital. Which Zhan didn't want to swallow the news after hearing your news, so he wanted to make sure if really they are at the hospital and yibo has reached."

Mr Wang only fisted his palm, his face showing hatred.

.....

Squatting at the small bush like, hole, yibo was massaging his arm. Looking horrified, he kept searching for his safety.