😇 THIRTY FOUR 🎶

Opening his eyes, the bright sun was shining the room. Only to squint them to adjust with the new day.

"The fucking morning is fuckin* Killin* me. The fuck! Like, I have plastic eyes, Holly Zhan. Please watch your mouth." Lazily Zhan spoke and scolded his stupid morning behavior before noticing that his side was very cold. "Guess I woke up late already."

Sigh.

Dragging his body to sit for a moment he felt whole tiredness in the world swallowing him. He couldn't even stretch his body. Feeling his thighs arching badly, his neck shouting for ice blocks and not cubes. Maybe his back could need a cold water splashed.

"To be bottom is freaking killing!" Sighing. "CRAWLING DAY!"

"Good morning Xiang gē!!!" He almost jumped fell off his bed if not for yibo's high pitched voice echo the room. "How was your sleep?" Asks yibo placing a tray of food.

"Morning too. It was good. Because of someone. Drove me uncountable rounds and now feel like every bone inside me is cracking lose." Trying to stretch followed by a hiss. "Mmphh...

"A morning one." They shared a morning one, as yibo broke it first.

"I like that." Peeking over the tray. "I'm hungry. Suddenly..." Pouting.

"Don't worry, because I made sure that, your stomach holds the food you eat."

"I don't want spicy food. Take it away." The last came as a whisper. "I don't think I can handle them."

"Then you won't have to eat the chicken. I'll eat it. But later I promise to have you some soup. Okay?" Taking the bowl of porridge.

"Mmhh...it's good. Who made it?" Asks still moaning, nodding in pleasure.

"Me." Feeding him more.

"You??" And only thumbs up, Zhan gives yibo. "I like it." Smiling, asking for yibo to feed him continuously.

"Really? So I should make you more in the future." Blushing mess.

"Till I grow old." Smiling more when saying this. And his eyes dig yibo's face a hole. 'this boy is too much for me to handle.' "I love you little yibo." Smiling.

"Me too Xiang gē! Time to bath!! I love you!" Shouts from the bathroom. As Zhan slowly heads over the room to prepare himself.

Mr Xiang was sitting over a private like, hospital, patiently, not minding over the swivel chair, taking himself as a boss. Just seconds after, the door opened.

"If this private hospital doesn't suit you just tell me. I won't hesitate firing you so I can have another man as my puppet. Tell me that brat's move." Snorts Mr Xiang.

"Sir. Frantically, he had travelled back to Beijing and currently has plans to welcome Zhan over the white house. He needs to see him." Answers the guy

"I trust you because you are the president's right hand man. Meaning you know every and each of his moves. Right?" The guy nods. "Okay. Another point. How about that rag, did he call you for his medicine?"

"I got no even his messages." Answers the guy. This statement made Mr Xiang fringe in anger and detest.

"I keep thinking if that boy is the one giving him horns to straighten with. Angrily he terrifies me when he doesn't respond to my calls. The number doesn't exist." Looking at the guy. "Do I need to explain?"

"Find his number." Answered the guy.

Having no receiving of weird phone calls, messages, it felt too good for Zhan that he did a great decision to have a new number.