🙄 THIRTY NINE 🙄

Trying his best to take out whatever it is, his throat felt hot, more than burning stove. The metallic taste engulfing his mouth, all he wanted to erase everything. Ditch the puke, then breeze his mouth, and maybe, perhaps! He would feel calm. His finger slightly presses the press and toilet flashes itself erasing the red liquid on the top.

Seeing his reflection, suddenly the door opened revealing the worried yibo, who slowly walked over him. Taking his face, he tries to memorize each and every reaction he sees on his face. Painful is engulfing it.

"Sit here first. I'll bring you a fresh juice for you."

"Stay!" As his hand pulled him by his waist landing on the hard naked thighs with only a tight boxer around it his back landing a warm chest. Maybe feverish.

"You drunk a lot yesterday. Need to have something for your empty stomach." Stroking Zhan's hands.

"I'm fine." The whisper was merely heard which to yibo was viewed as another play accompanied by a hot still panty breath at the back of his ears. "Yibo....

"Hmm...

"Thank you.." kissing his nape. Sliding his hands inside his shirt.

"For...what?" Too hard to resist the strokes.

"This short period of time." Tickling him a bit earning a Yelp more like a moan. Turning his head, he plants a hungry kiss.

A kiss that sent waves, on yibo. Who thinks that his morning will be better if this is what his gē wants, of course...with him too. So without breaking the kiss, yibo stands up to face his Zhan carefully the older one too, stands up, his hand at the back of his head, the other on his small butts, pushing him over the bathroom.

"Xiang...what..." The faucet was turned on, having their body wet under the shower.

This made the kiss feel more erotic as it became ferocious, moans and lips smotches can be heard from both of them. Trailing down from the mouth, Zhan starts planting rough bites more like kisses, on every exposed part of yibo's neck.

"I'm electrified by, ahhh." Throwing his head, exposing his chest that's attached under his shirt, Zhan can't stop using his fingers pulling the buttons while yibo's hands slowly tear off Zhan's boxer, which seemed more tight and troubling to come down because of the wetness.

"It terrifies me with these load of clothes, I, want you." Finally throwing the shirt down Zhan pulls him by his waist, standing bear chest, feeling the knocking of their chests, slowly he squeezes the hair strands of yibo. To have the clear view of the red, lust eyes from yibo's face. "Cute"

Slumming his lips again this is the most rough and gruesome kiss they shared. No any specific part they desired if not for every inch of the mouth each other tasted, their heads going side ways while their hands grasp each part of their bodies, as yibo could feel the coldness brush his small pillows, water draining his crack, making him shiver before feeling the soft tissue poking his own tributaries around his crown, which himself could feel something hot trying to escape outside for a cooling. His under garments were down already.

"Xi-ang...want,," it's so difficult mentioning anything while the pleasure seems to overpower him. "Mmn...

Zhan's strong palms cupped the younger's butts, bringing him closer to him, planting kisses, while he slowly reaches his one hand towards the slim part in-between holding it, with a slender stroke, sends some shocking waves, all over the latter who feels weak suddenly, his breath, increase with a rapid measure, that can't be listed in words, the more his legs feel weak, the more he goes down, the more...his desires increase.

"Can't, resist this..." Laying down on the submerged water, Zhan hovers him, as slowly, he traces every part, planting kisses. Thus his eyes caught up with swollen nipples, his hot hole with soft flesh(tongue) round it leaving hot drool on it making yibo frown his hairs while hurriedly he too catches the hard master by his palm, trying to give it some service though himself is already cloud nine. "Can't I have you, in...