👣 TWENTY THREE 👣

Silently Ji li is now treating zhan's wound. His closed eyes were squinting now and then due the pain. And because he has always been a man of hold back, his best was trying a lot.

"Here is your dinner. Doctor Ji li, hope the wound isn't that bad, I tried changing him earlier before leaving here." Not knowing what he said, Zhan's face blushed an instant while Ji li's hand stopped mid-ways.

"Really, then..." Pressing the wound making Zhan jerk his eyes open.

"That pains Ji li!!" Holding back the moisture.

"I'm sorry. I don't know? But have been tired today, since yesterday didn't get a wink, a lot of surgeries. Had an appointment and now I'm seeing you then after will head directly home." Smirking.

"At least be gentle." Reasons yibo. "Don't worry. He will be done in a minute." Holding his hand, soothing it, having a very good sight everything yibo is doing are like couples touching each other for assurance.

"Thank you..." Meanwhile yibo was busy texting someone, frowning he exited his palm from Zhan's stood trying to call someone. His mood had already changed to worry. Trying countless times, not aware that Ji li was done now watching him.

"Yibo!!.." calls Ji li.

"Yes?!" Turning his face, shows his always smile. "Are you done?" But his eyes never leaving his phone.

"Yes. But I need to gi-

"Excuse me." Saying so yibo runs washroom looking himself in. Dialing a number. "Why is she not picking up!" Ruffling his hairs he dials another number.

Outside Ji li was first roaming around the room while Zhan's eyes kept only at the door.

"Hello!! Uncle Kai! How are you?" Speaks yibo restlessly. "Uncle, is everything fine there? Why is mother nor father answering my calls!...that's not what I mean?...But it's not their tendency to ignore my calls like this? She would or he would have stepped aside if they are over the party! What if it was an emergency?... Would they ignore too?! Listen uncle reach them my message, if there is something going on and they are hidding it from me?! I'll disown myself as their son!! Because they don't want to treat me as one!!" Hanging up yibo doesn't know but his eyes just let out lone tears.

'Why does my heart feel something else. Please father, mother. Call me.'

"I think yibo will be taking time to come out so. I'm gonnah give you some instructions here." And slowly he started giving tips for taking care of his wound.

"Doctor Li, are you leaving already?" Coming out of washroom.

"Yeah. You just need to ask him so it'll be better and assuring too. Goodnight." Saying so he leaves while yibo locks the door.

"Xiang gē. No sleeping before eating." Serving him the tray. "Now eat."

"Are you okay?" Asks Zhan eyeing him. "Anything wrong? You can't stay strong for no one to consider right now! how down you look?" Taking his hand nodding for him a bit...

"I just can't reach my parents. You know?.. if they are over the party no one will get an idea of them stepping aside and listen to me? What if I got an accident? How would they know? On the verge of dying! It has never happened like this?" Looking at Zhan. "They are hidding something from me! Something is not right! And I'm sure of it!" Sighing hard. "Now you eat. I'm okay. Just worried. You won't feel energized by listening to my laments." Smiling.

"Feed me." Saying so Zhan reached his lips and pecked at them. "

"Atrocious boy!!" Grinning yibo picked a piece of meat and shoved it in his mouth. "I'll feed you like this." As he caught Those alluring lips, for a second Zhan is now chewing.