💕 THIRTEEN 💕

Having the always silent night, now Zhan and yibo are resting. Each on his bed.

"Zhan dear, who is that boy? For all I know, would have expected Ji li here. Why? Don't you have contact with him?" Asks madam Su, washing the veggies.

"It's not that way. Yibo is my roommate in the camp, also he is like...I don't know, but like my guardian angel. Whenever I lose myself, he is always there for me. He even knows that I..." Looking down, playing with the meat.

"Then you need to make sure your father doesn't know about this. Your father made it clearly that no one should know what you did in past. What if he makes a move to spread the rumors about you?" She asks worried.

"He didn't, even after knowing instead he came back to the room, engulfed me in a tight hug and I couldn't stop my teary glands. I couldn't stop myself to state my worries and the miserable me?" Avoiding his tears. "What he assured me is that, always he is open ears to listen to me. He even forbade me to take those suppressants. But I can't control myself without them, I don't want to be the crazy killer again. No, ma'am Su.."

"Do you want to open up for him?" Now they are sited on the chairs.

"I just don't feel like lying to him. The few like how I started taking medicine since high school and few about my life, when I told him, was very peaceful for the first time. Apart from you being with me in my sorrowful life, I feel alive a bit. And something pushes me to talk more and reveal everything. He makes me feel like others. I wish to be smiley like before, in conclusion is to be like how I was." Looking at her as she wipes his tears.

"I'm proud for you. Just after I brought him in, I saw in a moment, a good boy is he? I can also see, he tried and still tries so hard to make you feel the same again. Then if you feel like speaking, stating your agony, I can tell he is a good listener." And together looked at the smiley yibo speaking to his parents.

"Also, I forgot Jiang Cheng, it shows how these politics issues suck within me." Sighing.

"I remember him. That boy, how is he?" Smiling going back to the counter.

"Fine. He was the one who made a move. Guess he wished to remind me earlier but took time too, you know?"

"Sure."

Letting out a sigh, he turns his body only to meet with yibo's a bit red face, over his cheeks and nose. His eyes closed. Bit his mouth is dancing slowly, humming a song.

"Yibo.... Wang yibo..." Mummers silently, still looking. "Think I won't be alone."

Slowly yibo opened his eyes, to be met with Zhan's face. God!

'this man will kill me. How do I turn way my face and body!😕?' his eyes are just glued to Zhan as his too are to yibo. 'that madam said, to always make sure this guy is safe, of course! I like it, because I'll be near him always 😁, but again she said that I should always be careful'.

"You are a good boy. If Zhan told you something he shouldn't-

"Don't worry, I'm not going to say it to anyone. After all Cheng is the one who made me realize that, he isn't at fault but people made him be at fault, starting with his father. I saw him breakdown several times but I also choose not to invade most of his privacy. So, I understand. You don't have to worry, whatever I can to help will always use it." Smiling.

"Okay, but... remember that, his father's eyes are always on him. You be careful, okay dear." Holding his hand.

"Mm, I will. What is he doing now?"