🙈🔥FORTY SIX🤨😱

The cold is Killing nor yibo wants to admit defeat. Fanning some warmness on his palms, dabbing his feet, pacing here and there his body tries to fight the cold while his eyes check time to time towards the main campus entrance. It's eleven thirty at night but there is no any glimpse of Zhan. Couldn't get a wink if his Xiang gē isn't home already. It might still be early for them but they are all inside the house, except for Yibo who is outside.

An hour later.....yibo was leaning the tree when he heard the roaring of the car with door closing then the car left. Raising on his feet he could see Zhan on the ground trying to stand.

"Xiang gē!" Running to him for help and when he succeeds Zhan transmits his whole weight on yibo. "You are drunk. Let's go first inside." Obviously they won't use the main door instead they'll pass directly to their room that's around the back through the French door.

"Yibo...is this you?" Stroking his face. "Right?"

"You reek alcohol Xiang gē. Better don't speak if you love me." Breathing out the air he was holding.

"Okay." Burping.

"Hang on a sec we'll be there."

Soon they reached their room and zhan's body got dropped on the bed but he choose the floor and sat down, one leg rose high leaning his knee while the other is down. At the same time yibo makes him drink water which the glass returns empty before joining him.

"How are the results?" Asks yibo carefully.

"I'm was no one to him. I wasn't his son to begin with. He wasn't my father nor mother, they weren't my family, they just kept me, she pitied me, while he despised me. They had different taste on me. I find myself useless in this world. I think was just dropped from the above without any meeting between two people. I'm a nobody." Closing his eyes tears stream silently.

"But it's the results you have to accept. And your next mission is to look for your parents. And I'll help you, because I'm sure out there you have two parents,who are very lovely just like you." Dropping a kiss on his cheek. Looking at him.

"Why are you that sure that I have my real parents?"

"Sir God! Told me. Easy!" Shrugging his shoulders before chuckling. "It's not good to drink."

"But I had to. I wanted to erase everything I just heard and see but it was difficult. They don't want to leave my head." Sighing then he slowly brings yibo for a hug cupping him like a divert. "Yibo...I love you. I love you more than anything. You know that?" Kissing his head staying like that.

"Mm. I love you too Xiang gē."

"Don't leave me like they did. Or else I don't know...maybe would choose to die." Sighing again.

"Don't say such a thing because I won't let you." Dropping another kiss on zhan's lips.

"I'm alone but still I have you." Sniffing him.

"Mm. You are horny. Say that. Uh..." Slapping zhan's hands for bitting his earlobe. "That's bad habit." His lips get to be captured this time, slowly being put on zhan's lap, yibo just positions himself to kiss properly. "This isn't a good day. You kissed me without brushing and now, you kiss me with alcohol in your mouth." Liking zhan's cheek.

"Yiboh..." Bitting his neck making the younger moan his name, giving more access to his neck and slowly opening his shirt buttons. And Zhan trails down without a problem. "You are...tasty."

Holding yibo placing him on the bed, directly they take off their clothes before Zhan starts planting lewd kisses all over yibo's body.

"Ahhh....