😂 FORTY SEVEN🎙️

I just wanted to show you my Jun baby♥️😘👆👆.

Let's go!!!

✨✨✨

"Han...

It was miss Wang who just entered the dinning room finding her husband miles away. He was deeply in thought that he failed to notify her who just came and called him shortly.

"Han?!" Patting his shoulder.

"Uh...lady, welcome. Have a sit." Ushering her to sit beside him. "Have some soup first, you can't let your body dehydrated. I won't guarantee if anything happens to you. Not even to Haoxuan. He'll skin me alive. You know...how stupid your son is." By the mention of son, his hands stopped Midway from picking a burn.

"Is there anything wrong with Haoxuan? Please, can't he stop what he is doing and stay with us a little. I can't guarantee the life he is living there." Her palm placed on his arm. "Han! What's wrong with you?"

Today her husband was very strange in different manner that she is not used to.

"Minah...why don't we go somewhere as a family. I missed taking my family out." Looking at his wife.

"You are acting strange hon. If there is something bothering you, better tell me before I go to find out because I won't spare you. We promised to hear each other's difficulties and help us the way out?" Soothing his palm.

"I know. But...." Facing her again. "Can you not bother to look into anything and give me time to sort out things and be sure. Then...I'll come back to you. And will tell you." He was like a soaked chicken unknown on what to do.

"So you are choosing to hurt and struggle alone?" She asks.

"It's for both of us. For our happiness and for our family. What if...if-" his voice failed him and for the first time maybe Minah became confused especially upon seeing her husband's dilemma. He looked lost.

"Listen..." Looking at him by face. "I always believe you that you'll tell me. If you aren't okay saying it now, don't- force yourself. I'm here with you." Stroking his palms smiling at him.

"Thank you my lady." Smiling in relief though not completely calm.

To yibo's and zhan's day started nicely.

"Hey Haoxuan! Zhan and yibo invited us for a breakfast gathering." Speaks Su she getting himself prepared.

"You seem very near to them.. especially that yibo guy. I don't like him." Annoyance filled his lungs.

"Stop being an old man. What makes you feel that guy is bad! He is just a charming guy with his lures. I like him." Chuckling at Haoxuan.

"I didn't know you had this weird taste in relationship. Like that Zhan guy, he really sucks." This time the bitter snort followed and Su had to think how will these brothers be able to get along if this is the bond.

"You know how to fantasize me." Laughing he drags Haoxuan by hand towards dinning room.

Already gathered filling their plates to eat, Yanli Lulu came with a plate full of fried eggs.

"Who wants eggs?" She screamed and everyone said they preferred.

""I don't eat eggs."" Two guys spoke at the same time which yibo and Su she in a reflex turned to look at them who are Haoxuan and Zhan.

"You don't eat eggs! That's very sad of you." She tsk them in worry pretending.

And it was silent unlike for Haoxuan who kept snorting, he still didn't want a jammed breakfast with others apart from his girlfriend yet the stupid Su she wanted to gather together. Strangely to Zhan he was masking his expression very well, but he too wishes to have a silent breakfast with his pie then make out to completely satisfy themselves. Sigh.