SIXTY😶😶

He was furious, frustrated. What was wrong with this guy.

Two months did pass since yibo started his studies. He just choose to leave without anyone's consent. He had his bank account with him. Unlimited one. He just disappeared to another part of china. 'Hong Kong' he looked first for a place to settle and there he needed a month just to bring his mind back on track, while he keeps making plans of studying.

He destroyed his sim card and registered another one. And soon he started studying at one of the known arts and music university. (As if I'm sure.😱) All he did was concentrate on his studies. He couldn't believe that he survived pretty well. But aside from being called Wang yibo his real name, he was termed as Block. No doubt because he was called, talking less guy who never gave a damn about what was going around him apart from his studies.

He got no friends. Flirty girls ended slamming their faces from rejection instead of flirting over the handsome guy. His Time was used on coming, studying, use break sessions, food sessions then go back to his small cozy apartment that he didn't give any damn about the university hostels. But his peaceful got to be disturbed the second month of his university life. He was being stalked with one random boy who wasn't scared away by yibo's boldness. Until yibo gave in and allowed him to take his peaceful school life.

(Don't ask me how he got university but he was on the way to do his finals exams before dropping. So in order to have a university qualifications. At last he did this exam thing. So he got his extra time to pass through the subjects he had and did an exam that helped him have his study wish get accomplished. At least that is the only way and probably it's a private university. This author knows nothing about Hong Kong 🙄🙄)

Then he is sure zhan is well fine now and soon he will be wondering how he left like that. Even after seeing that stupid video, will he still look for him? That's the sole reason that he didn't want to go outside China. He needs to know who turned his life this unplanned. Even if it was planned, it was not this way. How dare he?! Again!!? Midst of his studying this guy he calls a so called friend turned strange.

Gave him those flirty gazes. Offered him many strolls which yibo many of them refused. He treated him to different timeline eating sessions. Which again refused if he didn't feel like to. And today of days the bitch spoke stupid stuffs that made him ignore him in pure detest. He will never open his heart to anyone, when Xiang gē is still alive and well breathing. And if he doesn't come look for him then, he will have no option. But for now, it's a very period of studying. Because there are no many things to come across him.

"Good night Xiang gē." Mummers yibo gazing at the picture he took during Xiang Zhan's birthday. A cry baby Zhan. He misses him already. His gaze turned into darkness not to soon of a wait.

....

"How can you not sleep until now. Disgracefully! You are outside the balcony letting cold eat you." She helps the lazy Zhan to his bed, and tucked him with a duvet to his neck and poured a glass of water. "Medicine."

"I already drunk it Mom."

"Oh! I thought you are too bad on catching those habits like lying but guess you all took it from your father. And to say Haoxuan is the worst.🤨 Young man. This old woman can't be deceived this easily. The medicine are still like how I left them." Grinning at Zhan who swallows the pills like dung. "Sugar?"

His mother loves this side of zhan. Just like a baby. And she gave him a spoon of sugar crunching it between his teeth.

"Better?"

"Mm. Thanks mom." Slowly tiptoing his fingers clasping her two fingers.

"Get better soon and bring my other son."