🥴 THIRTY THREE 🥺

"Has he been eating regularly?" Asks Ji li after making sure Zhan is checked, it was just a pool of exhaustion befell him, but everything was fine for now.

"Now if I think of it, the answer is no. He has been vomiting recently, with blood on it. We went over the hospital and he did some checkups." Explained yibo while Ji li didn't feel startled at all

"And he didn't tell me?" Feeling bad.

"Maybe he didn't want to trouble you because with me it was by force that he visited the hospital or I wouldn't have known." Looking at Zhan. "I'll go and have my practice a little." Having the last glance to Zhan he left.

"Did you thought that I wouldn't know?" Resting his back he just sighs taking his mind into thoughts.

At their practice room, yibo was just doing his moves but suddenly he saw Su she coming his direction, his legs had already thought of running away like he always did. Since the day he said those hurtful words to the guy, yibo couldn't bring himself to apologise as he saw the act very tough to do. He clearly thought Zhan was really having a hard time hidding from Su she blaming himself for something he didn't do.

"And when will you run from me?-

"I know. I'm sorry. Said words you didn't expect to hear them, sorry. Sorry that I had no any other option than saying those words." Yibo spoke finally looking at him. "I'm sorry." Bowing at him.

"What will you do next, kowtow!?" Asks he, before bursting into laughter.

"Heyyy!!!" Shouts yibo. "Collected all kinds of courage for me to say this! And now you, just making fun of me???" Screams almost crying. "Bitch!! The way I say you harsh words, bringing myself for repent you-" couldn't go on yibo as Su she got startled with an outburst.

"Okay okay. I wasn't angry with you after all? Because I knew that's what you felt and thought of doing when you saw him that sad. So I didn't have a grudge on you but wanted to ask you something." Waits for yibo to calm down.

"Sorry for my harsh words." Speaks yibo.

"Stop apologizing then say me these undressing words on my face. I see myself like a bully!"

"Weren't you?" Snarls yibo to Su she.

"Then help me dance so I stop bullying you because I meant it." Twitching his brows, up, down.

"Suit yourself." Rolling his eyes but signals him to ask.

"Does Zhan have a sibling? Like a brother, younger or older?" Asks Su she.

"Well...I don't know! Why??" Unsure

"Just...I kinda of feel like he has one, or maybe I'm just thinking about some related stuffs but kinda do I feel he resembles Haoxuan." Scratching his nape.

"You are crazy. Aaaa..." Pointing an index finger to Su she. "Their rage in fighting makes you think so!!" Chuckling.

"No! But zoom their gestures, what they do, you can't stop finding something they resemble with?! And one more thing...

"What?" Su she whispers something over his ear.

"Just do what I say then give me an answer. So, will you help me dance? Teach me monkey!!"

"What!!" Sharp turning.

"Biggie Wang yibo." Smiling crazily.

"Fool. Suit yourself." Leaving while he follows back.

On his sleep, Ji li heard his name being mentioned countless times. He did doze off.

"You're awake? How do you feel?" He asks.