🙈 THIRTY 🙈

The shameless monkey 🙊 warning ahead.....

🌸🌸🌸

What you look for is what you find.

Sorry for him, he played with fire in turn it's what it played with him. Since it was a simple cozy room, Zhan ran back to close the door lock. Dropping yibo on the soft carpet he too jumps on him, hovering his lips, the romance was too much of roughness that no one between the two noted where to kiss.

"Mhh...

Trying his best to take off Zhan's shirt his hands were stopped.

"Relax.." hurriedly Zhan took off his Balenciaga then ran down to take off his trouser. "I don't know afterwards but I care about now." His palm reaches over the boner while his lips bite off the earlobe, together with caressing yibo's crotch.

"Angh... Feels good...

Searching for a cushion, Zhan raises yibo's butts putting it below him.

"This highness is what I wanted. Now spread for me...

Sucking his fingers, yibo's mind becomes hazy before taking them straight to his crotch, tipping it, gawking out a moan. Plus the site infront of him makes him feel more hard.

"Faster... I need to you... Xiang Zhan...

"Today I want behind.." Turning him around, the cliff isn't enough before he adds another cushion and having the view of yibo's rigid hole. Red like of a heart, can't forbid himself to bite and bite the butt pillows(cheeks) leaving out moans of pleasure hearing from yibo. Having his skin prepared around his crotch touching himself too feels good but entering him is what he needs right now. A finger goes in first.

"Ahk...

"It's okay." Rocking it out, kneels properly and slowly he positions himself in.

"Ahhh..." Yibo could feel his elbows pain but truly it feels good from behind, and slowly he supports himself to have the whole dick inside. "Mhhn... Hurry..." Fringing his butts in, out

Tightly Zhan holds the waist, very tight, thumping very hard. Making sure that his fucks could reach where he will feel pleasure, contented. In between.... desires rise.

"Ahh...ahk... Xiang... Gē... I'll moan for you...

"Louder..." Bending to kiss the white flawless back with not so make dark spots, every of it Zhan kisses.

"Ahh....fas-t... Hurry... There fe-els good...

"I'm about t-o cu-m... Ahhh..." Huffing for air. That was not enough, as he scissors out, turning yibo again by his one leg, passes his head between as his tongue runs over yibo's rubber stick, drooling it from bottom to the mouth(tip) swallowed it all, yibo pushes his head more between his legs spreading them wide but Zhan uses his hands to raise them up straight. Bobbing his head yibo's dick increases on every blow and this makes yibo more horny feeling himself touching each and every inch of his body.

"Wannah...feel you gē" breathes out the words arching his head more, his eyes becomes sleepy when suddenly Zhan stops, and Hurriedly he takes yibo's legs over his shoulders holding his waist and enters him a go.

Passional pushing in, caressing his thighs. Zhan eyes the figure infront of him. Flushed red, sweaty, his breathes coming out heavy and hitching. Nibs the butt cheeks, as yibo erects more.

"Ahh...ahh..ahk...

"You can't cum while I didn't drive you well." And their his pace too increases. "I...think.. I'm about...to...yess..." Leaning down for a kiss, his butts go in and out, his thrust, stuck time to time, reaches his climax as yibo does the same gripping on his shoulder dropping back his head. They look messy but again and slowly Zhan starts to move kissing yibo's stomach going up his neck bitting it.