🌝 THIRTY EIGHT 🌝

"Miss..." Gestures a bodyguard for Jinah to enter the car.

"Excuse me Mr? Where is your boss? I mean the Haoxuan guy, does he have some senses? How can he order you like his what???" She couldn't understand how a man like his father treating her with utter respect. "First where is he?"

"Please..." The man still insisted.

"Argh!!" Holding her Cinderella gown she hopped inside in pure frown and displease.

.

"Welcome dear..." Steps aside after yibo rings the door. She and yibo's father welcomed him.

"Yibo... Yo-didn't tell me...

"Come in." Pulling Zhan inside it's a bit decorated.

"Love, is it ready?" Asks Mr Wang.

"A long time. We were just waiting for the owner to come." Hurriedly she went over the kitchen while yibo and Mr Wang stood at the sitting room, Zhan also doing the same beside yibo.

But suddenly Mr Wang and yibo started singing. It's a birthday song. As Mrs Wang came along with a cake. Zhan was too, singing. But... after seeing his name on top, with a 31 years old, yibo, Mr Wang and Mrs Wang facing him joining together the other side and sang for him whom had stopped long ago.

"Just...

"Can you smile a bit." Taking out his phone, yibo sets camera while Zhan was just speechless, he had no any slight memory that his birthday will be on this weekend, he didn't count when will it land. Eyes stinging just to hold back his sorrow and happiness.

"A-Zhan, blow the cake?" A smiley woman, his mother. Held a simple cake.

"Mom, where is dad?" Asked Zhan and for a moment his mother's smile dropped but a big one was replaced.

"Daddy is busy. That's why mommy didn't want her baby miss his day." Smiling. "Now blow the cake."

"Mommy always says daddy is busy. But thank you Mom."

Enough he held. Puffing his cheeks blowing out, Zhan smiles with his bloodshot eyes.

"Thank you.." smiling more, Mr Wang hands him a tissue after seeing Zhan struggling not let the tears. "I-" chuckling bitterly. "I don't know what to say but- it's good to have my birthday celebrated by no other me and my mom who is long gone. It feels good. Thank you." He bobbed his head, as sign of respect. But his emotions clogged him.

"Xiang gē...

"Come here boy." Mrs Wang didn't wait for his permission as she hugged him tight. "I understand that feeling. And crying can help too." Soothing his back.

He didn't know how to explain, but the tightening of his chest, how his heart aches, he only wanted to erase that feeling. And he gradually found his mother within Mrs Wang for him to state his sorrows. Cried bitterly.

"It feels good." Sniffing Zhan raises his face looking at them all while yibo was first to capture the funny picture he thinks.

"Now let's cut the cake so we could eat after." Smiling, Mrs Wang hands him more tissues to wipe his face.

.....

Guests honored were increasing time to time. The white House was surrounded by bodyguards around the area. A high security was indeed provided.

"Mister. Sorry, but I can't stay inside with such high and respected people. Don't want to embarrass myself. So if your master is here, just inform him my presence." Jinah tries her best to smile sweetly.