💕FIFTY NINE💕

How can he defy the president.

But how can he leave Zhan alone.

It hurts like hell.

Should they separate?

He doesn't have any guts of saying anything more than obeying.

Were they not meant to be in love let alone stay together forever?

Sigh????

"It pains Zhan gē." Wiping the stubborn tear. "Don't I have any chance to be loved by you? I'm I really not blessed in being with yo-u? That I should taste the pain of love before being lucky again? Is that the formula of love? Xiang gē. You wou-ld have kept me with you, beside you, not away from you. Not with anyone."

""

"No Carmen. You aren't going anywhere. You are my friend?" Clasping yibo's mother hand.

"What do you want again?! After making my son cry? After hurting him? How we forbade him from staying with your son! Like I knew all this would happen!! But he was so in love with your boy that I wanted his happiness more. But! I did it all wrong? I was mistaken to let him be with your son!"

"Please... let me speak with you alone. I want to explain this but you can't break our friendship this easily. It's for our kids too." She was so desperately holding yibo's mother's hand.

"Let me go!" And she slapped her. "Keep your face away from me!" Men where having an eye contest.

"No!! Please. If I don't have your support in this? Our son's won't be happy forever. So please. Let me explain?" She is crying same goes to yibo's mother.

"Listen my lady. If no one wants to agree with us then let's go."

"For yibo's sake we need to do this." Looking back at yibo's mother. "They love each other that it's too bad to make them walk separately. But, isn't love needed to weight both the same?"

...

"Maybe. It's time to go and study. Make myself more worthy to being with you. Thirty four years. Still I'll marry you. I love 💕 you. Xiang gē. Always know that." Bent yibo and placed a small kiss, but carried a lot of things in it. A hot tear was left on his white flawless skin as yibo turned away to leave the room.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Haoxuan. It's enough."

"Gē. You are not yet recovered. So, you can't catch a cold too. We can't destroy the stich." Rounding the scarf around his neck, put him on the winter hat at least he is ready to leave. After three months of being bedridden

A skeleton has become. Though he is a pain escape.

"By the way. Don't tell mom and dad about where we are going before going home." Warns Zhan.

"I'll try."

"I just want to talk to him. That's all. But one way or another I feel uncomfortable? Will alarm you. But you are the only one who I can lean on now. Most of my time." Sadly speaks lastly.

"Let's go gēgē." He feels bad for his brother. Throwing away his thoughts Haoxuan led him by hand towards the car and left.

.
..
...
....

A greeny place with coloured flowers. A small wetland. And a small wood built cottage resting the center. Zhan and Haoxuan walked slowly towards it.

"You aren't forcing yourself?"