😃SIXTY EIGHT 😃

"Take care. Okay." Ruffling his hairs.

"Mm. So, I won't catch up with you when I come back?"

"I was planning on staying longer here. But... already saw Haoxuan's message. Don't know what he needs." Shrugging while yibo's slacks. "But I will be coming here frequently, to handle my company closely as I fulfill my dream."

"Really!" His face beamed.

"Yeah. But you study hard. It's no joke. Reduce being horny." Tapping his nose.

"I will." Saying so yibo turned around and left which at the moment his phone rang.

"What now Haoxuan..-

"Gēgē is too fucking tiring. I had to leave back Beijing knowing you are perfectly fine but now look! I'm here airport coming back for a big GuY!!" Zhan can feel his bros wrath. Not with rough angry tone he is emitting. "You listen. I'll go and hide myself over Jinah's place. By the time you just need to be back here. Bye!!" Saying that he hang up. Looking around everywhere eyes were on him. But he cared less.

Was he? On his way to Jinah but instead his father called saying to make sure that Zhan is back, and right at their home waiting for them to come back by tomorrow when he clears everything there Guangzhou. This thing can't take toil on him that he should escape being with his newly just girlfriend. They aren't serious.

......

Wearing casually. Zheng hopped on his black Audi. And left on high speed. During driving, his hand reached over a drawer and took out a small photo looking at it. It's of a woman. Smiling yet it looks like a tired one.

"Maybe we could make up a good family. Maybe." Placing it carefully back. "Let's see." Smiling, genuinely yet a painful one. Speeding up more.

......

"Do I look exposed." Looking at Ji yang.

"What do you mean father."

"Aiya..my face, teeth." Showing them, well he didn't want to act carelessly making Ji yang understand.

"You are going to see a stupid junk whom you want to give a warning of what he is scheming, yet you want to look handsome!?."

"I know. But i have to be all bossy like always did."

"I think you look like a girl." Hand lotion bottle landed over his face. "Father!!" Soothing the place.

"I can even pretend being sick. Now come and hold me." Raising his arm and Ji yang smiled. This old man would have made happy family if he was like this always. Reality is Mr Xiang felt very tired. His legs felt weak. Which he didn't want to predict if something happens to him while going downstairs. The way he stood, walked, Ji yang laughed all the way.

"I didn't know you could act this good."

"You know. Right!" Laughing with Ji yang. But the moment they reached the sitting room there was Zheng already sited made himself comfortable enough to have a strawberry goddess shake. "You came." Ji yang eyes him from up to down. His eyes show fire than anything right now.

"Mr Xiang. It's good to see you again."

"It's bad for me. You rascal." Facing him. "I never thought a dog like you could even grow horns. I think you had to do whatever I ordered you to do so. Then why did you act harshly this last. Why did you post that indecent video!! Who ordered you!!" Screams he.

"Weren't you that one!?"

"You better know to whom are you speaking with." Groans Mr Xiang. "You won't do anything. That's I can promise you, till I close ma eyes. Forever." Words are venomous, assuming they can kill anyone any minute.