😔FORTY FOUR 😔

HAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHA.....

HAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHA.....

Silence!

Scoffs!

Zhan bent a little to catch his stomach and breath in the cursed air of the house before raising again to meet face-to-face with his father. Chuckling a bit.

"You are CRAZY my son. You really are." It sent shivers down zhan's spine for the aura his father carried was difficult. "It seems you started from negative one to a hundred percent and concluded that I might be using you!? And now?... threatening me to disown yourself as my son? GIBBERISH!!" Slamming the table. "How dare you!!" Looking at Zhan for a moment his face insinuated pain but then it was masked careful like an Omega covering her sent from her alpha mate to Something else. "My all tries fell into trash by you saying such hateful words to me! The one who raised you!! Such a disgraceful creature." Piercing gazes at Zhan.

Ouch!! That really hurts.

Though looking at his father, trails of pain can now be seen.

Should he blame himself for his testing words?

Did Janice play him??

But no! This man here in front of him never cared for him, why now?

It can just be pretending.

Right!?

Though before he could speak his father came fast.

"That's why I told you. If there is anyone, I'm repeating. Anyone who supplies you cheap and free-of-charge lies, better you don't listen to them. They are stupid!" Looking at Zhan like readying himself to bite him. "Or else, I'll help you erase those gluttons feeding, spreading lies.... from this world."

Okay!

I got it!

This time it was Zhan's turn to kill his father with stares. Though....

"Father!" Smiling sheepishly.

A very good act.

"I want to eat that." Snatching the plate of fruits with the spoon that just came from his father's mouth. "As well as this coffee." Taking the cup also. "I'll get going but won't stay with you this night. I'm scared." Saying so Zhan closed the door behind him taking hasty steps towards his car.

His hands worked fast, taking a plastic bag putting the spoon. Then another plastic bag he puts the cup inside after spitting the almost finished coffee. His hands were trembling and he was sweating preferably. Leaning the steering wheel Zhan was scared.

"What if what father said is true and my assumptions to be wrong? Oh, God." Banging his head not caring about the pain. "But still...I find that odd. Why did he insist on me not to believe outsiders what they say? Why? Because he seems to know that someone told me this and if I'm not careful then someone else will lose their life." Frustration was swallowing him but he needed to leave. Back to Beijing. His jet is waiting for it's owner.

The night. Yibo couldn't sleep. He tried calling Xiang gē but his phone was switched off. He has no any slight idea if he is fine and contented or not. And it really scares him to core. Though right now he chose to swipe away the unnecessary thoughts and wait for his Xiang gē while looking inside zhan's song composure book.

Variety of songs, poems are in. If it isn't to sing it's enough to read the finished and unfinished poems just to pass time.

It's ten at night and Zhan hurriedly walks to the empty, cold road with only jets, aeroplane arranged, with his guard behind. The car comes, door opened for him to enter but he raises his palm, which fast enough his chauffeur understands and hands Zhan the car keys who jumps inside driving away.