🥺 THIRTY TWO 🥺

It was the night of sleeping but yibo was pacing here and there, since Zhan entered to have a talk with the doctor.

'What did this man do to me that, I can't stand seeing him getting tainted than he is already? I don't know the future and I'm scared of it. But what I ask for, is for strength dear lord.'

"All the signs you said to me, can't say you the answer directly. Feeling nauseous, vomiting blood, abnormal (above the navel) pain, having blotted stomach all the time... aaa... Let me check your eyes first." Stands up the doctor going over Zhan's side he takes a flash, checking him on every eye. He breathes out. "We need to have an MRI, CT scan as well as we will have your blood for a test. Did you come alone?" Asks the doctor heading back his seat.

"No, I came with someone else." Speaks Zhan.

"Do you mind her staying beside you? Or you wish to do-

"I wish him beside me." Fast Zhan answers and the doctor stopped on his tracks to see the 'what' face he is giving him. "I'm I not allowed? Or you wouldn't ask me!"

"Don't worry. Also, it'll give assurance for your worries ship away." Smiling the two get out to be greeted with yibo's worries face.

"He needs to have further checkups." Smiling to him, yibo's eyes look at the silent Zhan, for some reason his a silence scared him more than he used to feel it. Zhan was scared.

"Everything is going to be fine." Taking his hand for assurance the two leave.

Inside Haoxuan's and Su she's room, they are doing their practice in a manner of no disturbance among each other.

"Haoxuan, do you have a sibling?" Stretching his legs.

"No! Why?" He asks cremming the do re, mi fa so's.

"Well...I just wanted to know?"

"Maybe I would have till now but, mom and dad said he died due to a heart disease. My twin. To me it was just lucky that I was saved after treatment. It was nothing big but I too was suffering." Speaks Haoxuan. "I wonder how would we look like, if he was here." His mind goes highway.

"So, you mean, you were born twins!" Nods Haoxuan. "That never crossed my mind." Thinking. "Your parents really said he was dead?"

"What's wrong with you? Your questions look suspicious and absurd." He kinda finds Su she weird.

"Sorry. I got to remember something that's all." 'why do I feel like you want to look alike?' thinks deeply while Haoxuan turned to look at him.

'He is kind of suspicious today. Why asking me about a sibling and so? And...' shifting his gaze to an empty wall.

Next day.....

"Zhan! How are you today?" Shouts Lulu.

"Fine. You?" They just used the beautiful morning for jogging outside the camp.

"Cool! Yesterday yibo told me, you guys were at the hospital, how was it?"

"Fine. I underwent some tests. One out of two came out already but he wanted to be hundred site. I don't what's bothering me." Reduces his speed finally walking. And Yanli did the same.

"What's wrong that you have to wait for the results?" Worried

"The CT scan is ready, yet for MRI and blood test. They'll take a week for the results to be out and I'll know what has been bothering me. Seems like a life threatening or just my exaggerations." Chuckling.

"Zhan, can't you let everything go? I don't know what your past held, but, see yibo as someone who is willing to bet his life with yours, who wills to do everything just to make you the one we didn't get to know. Give yourself a chance to be selfish. To love. Because I know that's your mental disease. You are yeaning for love. Open up." Smiling at him.