💕 TWENTY NINE 💕

Next day waking up, yibo's eyes looked at his side to find it empty. Jumping out of the bed, searches the bathroom to find empty.

"How can he leave me?" Hurriedly he run out of the room. "Hey! Have you seen Xiang Zhan?" He asks one of the guy.

"He is over the swimming room. That's the last place I saw him" leaving and yibo takes his legs over the swimming pool.

Silence engulfing the area was too much that yibo almost turned around to leave but stopped his tracks hearing the splashing of water and turning back, he sees a head pooped out, the sight was breathtaking. Two mascular arms reach it's face to dry out the water that trails from his head. The pool looks disturbed right now and yibo fully turns to brace his eyes.

Diving his face a bit, zhan's eyes remain out but closed and there it turns silent again, while he stays unmoved.

"God! How does he breath?" Fear crawled yibo thinking about that and hurriedly his legs took him over a long pool brush, running back carefully he straightens the equipment, ready to twitch him with it. Bear footed isn't easy to make sound. And that's because yibo feels like playing this morning.

Trying his very best, with a small gape and it'll be finally, mistakenly his foot reaches the angle tripping himself.

"Xiang gē!!!!!" Throwing his hands on his body braces himself, for the circumstances.

Hearing his name Zhan comes out of his dream to meet with yibo's body landing on the cold pool. He was too far, maybe at the center of the huge pool. Going for yibo's save, he needs to swim very fast to save him before he gulps enough cups.

"He-awgh! He-lp" running his hands up for air before giving up.

"Yibo!" Reaching him, his arms hold over while his legs support him out. "Wake up!!" Giving first aid. "Yibo, wake up." Tapping his cheeks a bit.

Cough.

Spitting water, yibo starts crying.

"Water is bad! Bad! Mamna! Water!" Bracing himself.

"Yibo! It's me. You are fine now." Hugging him.

"I came all... The way thinking you can't breath and in exchange I got this..." Crying harder.

"You are fine now and safe." Soothing his back.

"I almost lost my mother because of water but today I almost lost my life. I hate it!! I hate water!! Waahh!!!" Wailing like a kid that Zhan tried his level best to shush him. "Mmphh...

That was the best he could do for the last hope. Kissing him.

The president's residence, was filled with reporters inside his house(sitting room)

"""As we know that every year you will travel Chongqing to have a yearly marathon for the money donation of further treatments to women with FISTULA. How is your view for this year.""" Asks one reporter.

""Well... How should I say? I'm happy that the citizens responded greatly to this. And for about two hundred citizens had already assigned their names for the run and even already gave out what the could afford for these past two months, I'm very grateful for this. Thank you my dear citizens."" Standing up he bows a respect.

""Also, I too will participate. But please *chuckle* teens... I'm not a rockstar to sign autographs. I'm a man of this country. Most of you, use that day for me to sign your shoes, notebooks, t-shirts. Tomorrow, just spare me." And the reporters couldn't stop their laughter's. "If you feel that the marathon will admire your liking, feel free to submit your name over my headquarters, and a little you have for our fellow women. All of us know that HOSPITAL is a (House of sick people including treatment and labour) and together let's treat women and heal them. Thank you all my people."" Bowing, cameras lit his face, and that was enough for a day after a long interview. Taking their leave while thanking the president for his time.