👣 SIX 👣

A lot of practices were done, truth to be told after the teachers took their leave no any soul got to remain over the practice rooms but took their ways dinning room. Having their tummies full came back the strength for stories.

"That guy is very stupid. How can be be that clumsy. I got to hurt because of him! Why did he come here in the first place if he looks drunk during playing. He is very... Such a fish!" Throwing his hands in frustration.

"Can you take a remote, make a pause, and wait till I finish with what I'm doing on your leg?" Whines Cheng.

"I'm sorry, but will make sure I do my part tomorrow. Let's wait. First move, leave my leg!-

"What do you want to do?" His butts reaching the floor, yibo stands up trying to walk. "You'll worsen it, than it is now!" Standing up running to hold yibo's hand. "Stop this!"

"Let off my hand. What do you want me to do! Just sit and watch it heal itself? It's tomorrow, Cheng. That bitch caused this! Now I'm struggling here. And I saw it all. All he did wasn't a mistake, but intentionally. What the hell that guy wants from me-" he couldn't finish because the door was pushed open harshly.

"What are you running away from! It's because you don't know what brought you here. But you tried your best to seduce our coordinator. So full of yourself-

"Yes I am! So what!! *Turning to face Haoxuan* then what about you! Isn't it the same for what brought you here! You don't know how to sing just like me, partly you are the worst! And yeah! I seduced him, so what! Just fuck off! I don't waste my golden time with a lowly hag like you!" Turning to leave but he was swift back with a punch on his face.

"You bitch! Don't have any right to judge and question my Life-

"Right! Good stop. Don't meddle in my life too, you don't know me, so as my talent. I'll let it go this once." Again he was caught by shirt. "Let me go...

"What! Wannah fight! Come! Try me! Don't ever again talk about me that way! Hear me! You don't who I am-

"And after knowing about you, what will I get or what will I lose? I SAID FUCK OFF!!" Punching his face reaching down, Zhan too knelt, his hands reached his throat. "I told you to don't meddle with me? HEAR ME!! I don't. Fuckin'. Care. Who you are?. Wheather you or I know to sing? the judges will decide. That's why we are here! So, don't trash my name by that dirty mouth of yours, we aren't of the same level. GOT ME!" Strangling him more before letting go, running direct toilet, trembling very badly.

"What are you still watching!! Go to your rooms. And you! Isn't he? Your roommate! Take him away!" Snarls yibo to Su she. "Just wait, your day will come!" Turning behind with Cheng, they lock the door.

Looking at his hands, Zhan eyes himself on the mirror, how destroyed he is now. Not to mention that his previous condition is likely to come back.

"Not...n-ow. please." Just shuts his eyes. To control himself.

"Is he fine?" Asks Cheng.

"Let's give him some time." Yibo

"I think that Haoxuan guy, did something during their practice. I saw Zhan ge, leaving hurriedly but Haoxuan didn't seem to let go of the matter. That's how I left there coming here."

"Then something, might have really happened." Thinking. "That looked like another version of Zhan ge." In his thoughts "Creeps even thinking about it."

Haoxuan sited on his bed, while Su she, was on a chair cleaning his nails.

"That insect is very easy to hold. But for you! That's a hard task. The guy looks tough but not clumsy like we always see him to be!"

"Shut up. What kind of a right hand man are you! How can father choose you follow me! How could you let me be treated like that! What's your responsibility, have you forgotten who you are and what I am?"

"I'm sorry. But that's what you looked for it. And listen to me. When I came here as worker didn't know this would be fun. So also choose to see how this ends. And one thing you forgot. I am the chief, personal man of your father. And the one I'm obliged to follow the rules for, is your father, what he said, is for me to look after you but not for you, bossing me around, get it?" Putting back the nail cutter. "I can't believe, If were you, would just stay back and enjoy the fruits of my father but we are different..I eat from my sweat. Good night."

"Useless mud!!" Wiping his mouth in a snort.

After making sure he was done speaking with his parents, yibo took his time to reach over the door knocking.

"You can come out. Cheng is already gone." He stood there for about ten minutes so he choose to open the door and accept what he will meet with. "The heck!!"

Zhan was inside the empty bathtub sleeping. Just, this serious!

"Isn't this guy thirty? Then this is pure childish." Glad he had his phone with him so choose to camera few pictures of him. How peaceful he is right now. "Very handsome." Limping and sat on the edge of the bathtub looking at his face. "They didn't see how good looking you are. I know you could make a good family, a good father. They are blind, sure I'm speaking." Shifting his gaze looking no where.

"What is love? And this comes from feelings. I'm tired of browsing and searching everything in these stupid phones. Sometimes they say us lies."

"Feelings are pleasurable senses you get upon something or someone. Take an example when you see a beautiful cat or dog. Or even the beautiful woman for your eyes out there..

"Godness." Startled his hands slip losing balance his back moves backwards to land on zhan's waist. Hidding his face, his heat rising, sends something on Zhan making him to burst out laughing.

"I'm not a rock that you'd get your back hurt and head mentally bad! My body acted as a shield to your clumsy doings."

"I'm sorry..." Standing up in a hurry but only lost his balance and Zhan had to act fast on that again.

"Your leg is swollen. What happened?" Making him sit on a comfortable posture. "Your waist is saved."

"Thank you." Turning his gaze ready to stand.

"How can you help this. What about the dance tomorrow." Holding his leg tenderly, looking at it.

"I'm fine. But because of some idiot moron! I turned this way." Trying to bring back his leg.

"It's a strain and nothing more. But...

"But wha-ah!!" Screams yibo. "What do you think you did on my leg!" Eyes turning glassy.

"Try to walk." Standing up washing his hands.

"Hey!! It's healed! So it wasn't something bad?" Trying to dance he can but not so much, needs to work hard on it. "Thank you."

"bukèqì." (You are welcome, in Chinese) Saying so Zhan opened the door and head over his bed falling onto a deep slumber. Yibo too jumped on his bed after covering him with a duvet. Switch his phone on, zhan's picture was up.

"True to be told. Without makeup you're handsome and this is killin' me already. It was good hearing you smile! Good night." Switching off the lights he too slept.

Mr Xiang who is sitting over his study room. The house has felt more empty ever since his wife died. He had always scolded her because she always stands for their son but didn't know that she had blood pressure complications and that day, he again brought up the topic about their son leading to her death. His son spoke the truth but still he could say all that isn't his fault.

If Zhan respected him and choose to follow him always. Things like these couldn't happen.

"So, who do you think you are that I should wait you, to pick up my calls?" He shouts through the phone. "Tell me about zhan's condition." He listens but in between his faces frowns. "Don't teach me what's right and wrong. No one has even done that. I don't care even if he dies but what I wish for him, is to come crawling to me, calling me father asking for help. To save his unuseful life. Make sure he comes for the medicine." Hanging up. Taking a deep deep breath to calm his following rage.

I skipped yesterday 😁👣

Thank you....