Our, PET (🥺)

It feels too bad🥺when you see your loved one sick. As a family we did everything we could do to help he but it all came as a failure.¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯, Even though I'm not a medical expert. My little one and lovely has been coughing for a while now! I and my father with my sister, we don't know what to do?😢. It's been a month since!

I don't know know what to say, but she even underwent a (miscarriage) yes! Because I don't know to describe it on animals. "Because it my and our doggie pet, her name is Lola." Yes! The doctor refused to inject her any medicine saying she will lose her kids, but then she came to lose them at the end.😢

My father being angry, by himself decided to visit the hospital, after checkups, she was to have ten days of injection to the hospital. Again it's a failure, since they brought more side effects on her body. What should we do? This little one was with us for, I think, when I was, thirteen years, till now, it's been a long time.  "I don't know if nothing's gonnah be done? After all those tries?!

It breaks my heart seeing her coughing badly, whenever it's silent, then she might be sleeping. But all the time, she will cough, change sitting postures. It really feels too bad seeing her like that. I mean until now, we all are hopeless, think all the medicines denied her, or is it that the hospitals have no experts?👿

I don't like saying this over someone who worked hard to have this work, but why can't our pet get healed? Just why?😩😩.

I'm sorry for those who thought it was an update, which will update soon. But I just felt like sharing this. It breaks my heart a lot. Poor thing, she has to suffer this much.

I talk a lot, sorry, some hours later, I'll update our on going story.

Thanks....

🥺🥺🥺