SEVENTY ❤️🤍💖

Feeling like his apartment isn't alone but with someone else, didn't bother him because he is used to it. His brothers would jump in whenever they feel like, his mom too, so she can make food for him. Help him with some cleanliness. His father would pass by to check how the security is around his new apartment.

And the moment he took off his shoes  he was welcomed with the whom he thought he would lose his life if he even neared him.

He was always wrong.

He wasn't fair from the start.

"Ji yang. What brings you here....no!? How did you get in?" Playing his keys in a safe place

"Wen Han let me in. He is making something."

"Oh. Han gē!"

"Yibo! Welcome back. Ji yang wanted to have a word with you!" Hearing that yibo faces Ji yang only to gasp when Ji yang digs his soul by the look.

"You aren't planning on mocking him like you did?"
Yibo gulped. While Ji yang continued.

"You aren't going to make him cry, sick, agonize, being at hide. You won't again, is it?" Sitting beside yibo. "I'm just begging you-

"It's thanks to you that I was arrogant that time. I was hurt but the moment I started seeing things by myself, realized that was greatly wrong. He didn't need to say twice that he loved me but I'm the one who doubted him. I misjudged him. I feel remorse now. But I hope that it's not too late to take him back. Those two years of our relationship where the best I ever dreamed of everyday. And I want them back. It's just doesn't feel right at all that I'm not with him but I hope tomorrow I will make the day look different to him. Will bring back the happiness I struggled to bring it. You'll help me, right?" Looking at Ji yang.

"Of course." Hugs yibo who lowly closes his eyes.

"Thanks for always making me see the right things and never misjudge before."

"It's okay. Those years were hard for both of us. But we are just happy we moved on." Hurriedly he wiped his eyes.

"It's okay. You always had Zhan for you, and now you have us. And we just love you just like a family. See how mother troubles you "

"I know. I'm just lucky." Smiling he holds back his tears. 'I just miss you father.'

Wen Han who was back with his tray stood midway watching them. There is sadness and happiness at a time.

........

"Holy!!! Zhan!!!" Calls the same manager. "Argh! This reeks bad. You drunk?🥴" Horror vivid carrying the drunk Zhan on the floor he took him inside the bathroom and to the jacuzzi as he opened the tap. The moment cold water reached his skin slowly Zhan's senses reached him back. "You have forty minutes for preparation. God! I'm not a robot. I can't do your makeup like a crazy bitch!!"

"Aaaa😦😦..." Yawning he frowns. "Forty! Minutes. Get out. I need to shower." Massaging his temples.

"That serves you right." Looking at Zhan who feels pain, he leaves out of the room to prepare things.

....

"I can't be late. I need to pick mother. I need to..." Putting on his shoe, one leg high making it fit, his bow tie on mouth, his coat attached under his arm while the manager followed him back with a gift box.

"I told you to get prepared early but you drunk instead." Placing the box on the table.

"I'm sorry. Let's go."

"Oiiiii....wear properly." Warns the manager before going and make his tie nicely. "You look tired."

"But I'm tired of leaving alone, yes." Nodding in hope.