FORTY TWO

"Xiang gē...you sure is okay?" Asks yibo after coming back from showering. Zhan had become bluntly silent since they came back.

"I am." Smiling at Yibo. "It's just the uneasiness or maybe I'm overthinking. But I'm gladly fine. I took the medicine and ate my dinner. See?" Pointing at the empty utensils.

"My love is an obedient man." Pecking his head while Zhan closes his eyes.

"Let's sleep now." Pulling yibo inside the blanket they hug each other to sleep.

......

"Make sure you do what you always do."

"Sure."

"You clearly know what will happen to your family back in Japan. Do your work effectively. The payment will be transacted to your account. I always like your work that's why I always count on you."

"Sure."

"Okay. Everything is prepared for you. Check  before hand. And in any problem, speak it early."

"Sure."

"Say something more than sure."

"Yes sir. I will fulfill everything per your wish and satisfaction."

"That's good. You may leave." Saying so the guy left while he took his drink sipping the content to be sigh.

The next morning was another bright epoch for everyone. Zhan and yibo woke up with moaning kisses. Brushed their teeth with a lot of joke within time. Took shower together where almost Zhan dropped his urge to do it but changed his mind though yibo was more like a disturbed goat during milking. Kept teasing Zhan till the old man gave in and they did it. SWEET.

"Have pity on yourself yibo."

"What Cheng? Let him eat!!"

"Lulu Yanli. Just see! Small body but a great machine in digestion."

"Cheng, stop that. Let him be!" Yanli saves yibo more.

"Xiang gē.. keep eating...if you listen at him, you won't feed your stomach." speaking with puffed cheeks.

"I am." Smiling at yibo's cuteness.

"Zhan. Why blushing???" Raising a brow Cheng comments and all eyes look at him.

"I thought it's only me seeing him a girl? Blushing after seeing the handsome brand of the school!" Interrupts Jinah.

"Stop it guys. Don't tease him." Soothing zhan's back smiling at him and Zhan returns it.

"But yibo is more tomato sauce?" Cheng snorts.

"Ready for chicken. Who has his crush on the other?" Asks Yanli.

"Girls stuff those!" Cheng.

"Stupid." Snorts Haoxuan.

"Why? Because someone turned you down?" Speaks Su she to Haoxuan.

"You shut up!"

"So it's real Haoxuan?" Cheng asks like a stupid bat.

"Me! Who dares turn me down." Fronting his chest.

"I heard the Japanese girl turned your high face over the ground!" Yibo raises a brow after asking.

"You shut up!!"

"Don't you have anything to defend yourself with? Than shut up or speak?" Mocks Zhan and Haoxuan looks at him which Zhan dropped a laughter and amusingly Haoxuan followed suit too. others kept watching.

Not knowing you are brothers too!!

Yibo and Su she thought at the same time.

"Bitch!! No one turned me down!"