🙈 TWENTY FIVE 🙈

Warning, this chapter contains smut though not heavy ones, but it is present. At least if I put this shameless monkey guess will be my sign from today wards that it's a fluffy grown up scene 🙊🙊

Thanks

🌸🌸🌸

Throwing up, it happened two times till now, and Zhan was feeling his strength leaving his body. He doesn't know what's wrong with him. The first was after the show, thanks for Yanli, he managed to still hold his top three, being yibo the first and Yanli the second. And now in his room, he again vomited but this time there are some trails of blood within the let outs. Since yibo isn't around he felt more sick about it. Limping in the better he walks over his bed and makes him lay comfortably.

After the show, it was like 4pm, an early evening, yibo was having an appointment with Ji li, whom he got a call the morning. Now facing each other he is more serious but he dropped two different bottles on the table.

"I think your father might be taking this too?" Looking at him profoundly.

"No? Why?" This bottle resembles Zhan otherwise?

"Be frank yibo. This is Zhan's medication. Probably killing him right? A mental medicine bottle can't look like this. I'm a doctor and I know medicines."

"Okay. They are zhan's. The first time I knew them is after seeing him, take two different kind of pills from the same bottle."

"These are destroying his system. He needs to have a full body check up." Snaps and yibo looks at him worried. "We don't know what might have been destroyed inside his body, but if he was taking these for years. What do you think?"

"You have a point." Looking at him. "He got an attack today. I don't know but he has been getting threatening messages." He took out his phone and showed Ji li. Which managed to send it to himself last night he saw it from Zhan's phone.

"That's his father. Yibo, you have to be careful, I don't know whom this is targeted to but-

"Me..

"What?" And yibo narrated him the troubles his parents were having back in Chongqing.

"I was just lucky to see it. Also I deleted it for him not to see but today he got another message I think that made his health turn bad." Sighing. Then, if it's zhan's father how did he know.

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.

"Then, how about your parents. Have they come up with a solution?"

"I didn't have their call since yesterday night." Worried. "I just wish the best for them."

"Everything will be fine. Zhan needs to come out of his shell, he needs to face his father, stand for his decisions. But what backs him now is the mental condition he is at. He couldn't forget the troubles he went through, like he sees, the pasts still haunting him. This is a favor I'm asking."

Back to Chongqing, yibo's mother misses his son within a night, she can't call him randomly avoiding unnecessary explanations while her husband kept investigating who is behind this plot, which until now, a person was reported dead. And three people hospitalized where the buyers of products after having some claims from customers, they too sent the blames to the industry.

"Sir. There is a guest." Reports a man.

"In." Leaning back the chair. "Welcome" ashers the man who is very young elegantly walking inside scanning the whole office making Wang suspect him.