☺️ FIFTEEN ☺️

Coming out of the bathroom Zhan wipe his wet hairs dry. As a brown towel wrapped his waist, slowly reaching the mirror looking at himself still wiping his hairs.

It's a very long time since he cared for himself. Having a time to look at his reflection on the mirror. Sometimes he would go for a body massage. In short he would do anything, with money, no matter how much it is, so as to make himself presentable. He loved himself more than anything. But now, all the caring is gone. And now? his eyes speak something else as he stopped doing what he was? that something else turned to anger... punching the mirror.

"That surely hurts..." Mummers yibo hidding under the blanket. Of course he was trying to turn around and sleep more but he caught that appeasing back to watch and thus he brought his blanket towards his nose leaving his eyes to view. How slowly Zhan was drying himself he had already imagined miles away. He then stopped, he couldn't read his expression right now but got more startled seeing the older hitting the mirror.

Raising his face Zhan's head was leaning the wardrobe, he was trembling very bad. But he took his way towards his phone on a small table. Dialing a number.

"What do I want? Is it!" That's the first question, no greetings or what. "Father I think, carefully already explained that I don't want anything to do with you? The prime minister is you and not me- fine! Go ahead! Because I don't fucking care! What you are capable of? But one thing for sure is...

Patiently yibo is waiting for what he will speak but Zhan just hang up his phone leaning the table. Not caring about his aching and bleeding hand instead tears are staining his face.

"A bad morning Zhan gē?" Asks yibo now standing beside him. "Wounds now days are likely to get infected early-

He was brought to a born crushing hug. "Tell me nothing will happen to madam Su. I don't want anything to happen to her, she still has a long way to go, has her son to take care of. What if my father does something bad to her!" Shaking a bit.

"Stop hallucinating. Is she the reason you left yesterday night? I don't know what happened yesterday but... she will be fine. So right now, you have to treat this hand. Look how dark circled your eyes are? No any sleep you got. I don't know what time you came back. I just wish to hear your love story more. I've not forgotten. You didn't sing me a song as promised. Then... it's all done." Smiling at Zhan.

"Thank you. Little yibo." Smiling looking at his hand.

"Little wh-." Astonished.

"Little yibo. I can call you that. Right?" He asks.

"Sure! Of course Zhan gē. Then I'll go to have myself shower. Make practice. Okay?" After seeing him nodding yibo was more assured than anything and so he left. Smiling he again traces the gauze rwaped his palm.

"Thank you."

Having his name followed Zhan stepped the stage. He was wearing a brown tux and an inner black off collar. Well, after the pressing of the piano, Zhan too followed with his melodious voice. But before he sang  came a funny poem.

This poem is not addressed for you,
You may come into it...
But no one will find you here? No one,
Where the cows go Bong!
And the monkeys all say Boo!
And the tea pots jibber jabber joo..
On the Nong ning nang...

Funny~

Funny~

Son: Mom look at my drawing
Mom: Wow! What a great dinosaur you made?
Son: Mom! Don't be ridiculous! That is you!!