🎶ONE🕺

Everyone has his own pastime.

Everyone has his own aspirations.

In this world there are dreams, hobbies which a person can choose to live with them for their future.

Not forgetting essentials of life, not leaving the word LOVE!

I think everyone is able to handle his dreams with love at the same time. But, not everyone is lucky though? Is it?.

Chasing my dream for life isn't  that easy. There are all kinds of huddles to reach where I planned. Leaving with heartbreaks, for a countable times, if patched with my dream will I MAKE IT!

I'm talented, but will they see it? Will they have a third eye on me? I've waited for this  in a great long time and I think it's time, or I'm I too old to run for it? I have got a chance then should hoop over the hanging rope so I could reach another level that was never imagined.

🥴🥴🥴

Killing the engine, comes out a guy, not recognizable because of the dim lights supported by darkness. Slowly taking the long stairs which feels like eternity, reaches for the door knob opening it and a maid comes to him bowing.

"Greetings master." Bowing slightly bending to take the slippers.

"No need madam. I look young than you and I would like to respect it that way. You can just go." No any expression on his face and his voice empty which holds a great respect. An old woman like her understands it.

"Don't sleep with an empty stomach, after no matter what happens. Hmm~" patting his head. "I'll be waiting." As she left.

Having a deep sigh, his silent nevertheless steps took him at a very big and spacious screaming living room. No any warmness one can feel. It's rather pure cold and scary. The silence itself is dragging down the person standing looking at the two old couples infront of him.

"I'm back." Speaks the guy.

"What's the meaning of THIS!!" A man's voice shouts making her wife to flinch too. "I'm asking you. The? how much you know I dislike waiting. The letter was sent from to the company that you got enrolled in a Got talent show! Answer me!!" Throwing the paper infront of him who isn't that far.

"Finally.. I found.. my path." Looking at the man infront of him. "My dream.. what I wished." Averting his gaze to the woman and his heart feels at ease, peaceful as a smile rises. "Mom..

"Son. Mom is happy for you. That finally. Remember this... Mama is always there to support you no matter what." Hugging the guy to be his son, who returns it very tight inhaling her toxic scent.

"You are the best." Smiling but it doesn't last that long to an empty one again. "Don't get involved with me. I don't want you..to suffer for me." Cutting the hug even if he didn't want.

"Son-

"Speak up. Is this how the future heir of my company acts this arrogant? Why do you want to break my expectations on you? Huh! The CEO? Can you please grow up and stop these stupid no head things?" Shouts the man

"They have no head to you. But it means very important to me. I never wanted to be the CEO you say? Nor never planned to step on it. I didn't major in business but music and arts. This is what I please to do. I love being a musician and will strive for it, Mr!" Finishes the guy fed up.

"You are very stupid. You are thirty! Come on? I don't know I had such a weak son. Being shaken by love and thinking about useless issues. I mean? When will you grow up and understand yourself. When will you understand what I mean for you?" Shouts again.