🥺NINE🥺

It pisses me off whenever I make updates then chapters misplace themselves. Sorry I got to make some changes, and update again. Nothing big, because you had already red the chapters. Though you might have felt confused when reading chapter eight. Just wanted to say this before hand so you won't feel confused on e you get more and same notification. Thanks again

~~~~~~~~~~

After a long week which looks to them. Five days of struggling today they at least get to rest the so called rest which is by roaming around the city and see what they haven't.

"Guys. I'll take you to this restaurant. It's superb in everything." Shouts Lulu.

"Okay!"

"But first I should call my husband."

"Husband!!" The same time yibo and Cheng.

"Yes. And I have a son. Six years old!" Smiling. But in a minute her voice wasn't the friendly as it used to be. "If you don't bring Peixin with you prepare for more punishment because you already have one." Grinning evily. "I don't care!" Hanging up. "Let's go!"

Silently yibo and Cheng followed and lastly Zhan.

"This is the restaurant!" Shouting in delight.

"Argh! So it's here! I already got here!" Shouts yibo. "Really, the food here is the best." Everyone being happy didn't know that Xiang was no more and worst he looked gloomy than he usually is...

"I'm hungry but...let's take a break here." A beautiful woman's voice screams pointing at the huge poster on top of the restaurant.

"Then it's not a break, at least say bao~ I'm hungry." Pinching her nose. Zhan's face was shining more with that love of his.

"Okay~ my beautiful bao~ we took a long walk. So can we have a break but not an empty one? A tummy fill break." Swaying his hand.

"Of course my kêaì (cute) bao." Giving her a peck running Inside.

Already seated zhan's mind isn't there at all. Because this place seems to hold some happy memories with the person of his heart. But what if it's not as happy like thought? This time is different, more childish and beautiful.

"Naila, what do you want to eat.?" Asks Zhan looking at her babbish behavior.

"What about you?"

"You know how simple I am. Need chicken sandwich with fries and coffee."

"Can you keep away that bitter drink of yours for today?" Whining.

"Okay. Don't sulk. Then I'll chose a melon juice." Smiling.

"Game pass. I'll have the same as yours." Smiling.

"Then I'll have as Xiang ge. A humbagger with a melon juice." Smiling, yibo too makes an order. Zhan keeps eyeing him as the memories jump in like it's the reality.

"Lulu." Shouts a man's voice waving.

"Mommy!" A boy runs to Lulu jumping on her. "I missed you Mommy." Kissing her face.

"Big boy. Mommy misses you too. How are you." Kissing back.

"Oh! The photoshooter!" Snaps yibo.

"So that means...

"This is pure embarrassment. Love, I thought you where alone." Kissing her cheek.

"Needed company because someone kept avoiding me." Yanli keeps lamenting