😂🙈 FORTY EIGHT 😜🤨

"Ahh!! Fuck you!" Screams Haoxuan.

"What's wrong with you? Like a girl in her periods!" Exclaims Su she.

"If I wouldn't have been careful he would have hurt me badly. It's not you whose feeling the rib pain. The elbow kick pains a lot." Whines this time.

"Didn't you also tear his shirt. And he looked hella angry!" Raising a brow. Su she was on his bed, while Haoxuan sat on the chair sulking.

"Such a snake!" Snorts in a very low voice.

' these brothers will kill me.' laughed Su she in his mind.

It's Saturday today after hearing who left through the fourth trimming completing three months already, time flies. And now remaining only eighteen participants. In celebration they had a night gathering, enjoyed to their fullest. Yibo and Zhan prolonged their celebration in fucking each other to their satisfaction. While today morning, they heard about basketball match from Su she. Of course yibo pursed Zhan whom refused but lastly agreed same to Haoxuan.

The match ended after Haoxuan and Zhan bursted their angers to each other. As Haoxuan teared his shirt while Zhan mistakenly elbowed Haoxuan hurting him very badly. That's why he didn't want to participate in that game as he was always a rough player when he got chances to participate.

"Xiang gē, can't I tag along??" Pouting.

"Do you see yourself little one." Grinning not sparing yibo a glance.

"I don't care! Take me with yuuuu." Whining more cross legged on the bed.

"It's an important gathering with my friends only. Our time only. No one can bring their loved ones which me too I have to follow no matter how much I want to tuck you between my legs." Winking at Yibo.

"Aww, Xiang gē... starting to become naughty as day pass." Fanning his face, a blushing mess already.

"Tell me. You want me?...now? I'm free." Showing a side snitch smile.

' you'll kill me Xiang!?' gasping on the alluring view. "Why? are you free? Now? We can wild each other here. Now. I don't give a Fack!(fuck)😜 about it." Spreading his legs. While he shakes his head a bit messing his hairs, tucking his tongue out in manner that...

"Oh! I don't care if I'll rot you down there."

"We can recycle me later into biogas (after orgasm) for the next proper use.(for the next fuck round.🙈)

"Kid! Your word have turn me on!" Pointing at the hill between legs.

"Then come we make it flat like a roaster's intestines."

"Fuck! Yiboooo?!!"

"What babe." Low and wheezing alluring sound.

"Fuse out." Already zipped open his jeans revealing his liking precum fat crotch. Short after his groans engulf the room, when yibo's hot lusty mouth capture his whole to his mouth, stomping down and up professionally. "Good progress....mhh...

Yibo doesn't speak until after, shortly Zhan bursts his eighteen plus beer(local one😜)

"Yours is too hot today. We're you that horny." Wiping his mouth.

"For you is enough." Resting his back on the chair yibo jumps on him, cupping his face.

"Very handsome Xiang." Liking his lips. "Tasty..." Bitting his earlobe. "Alluring..." Gazing at zhan's almond eyes. "Sweet....

Zhan let's out another groan, feeling himself getting harder when yibo's firm butts moves slowly in a teasing manner. Not to mention the hot fanning yibo is spreading over his neck before earning a soft bite to his nape.