🙁FIFTY SIX 🙁

"Mom. Stop being hard on yourself.  I understand how you feel. But it's our time to patch up everything.  Even if father knew earlier, all he wanted to do was to try and sort things so we could get him. But...he too got more weak only thinking about you.  He had never tried to lie anything from you? After all, he didn't stop asking me about zhan. Because he was protecting him from his brother. Blood is always strong that he had always protected his own son."

"I just feel bad. That, why?...now?" Looking at her son. "Your father i know he always does things with benefits afterwards but this is different. It's about our son  your twin whom we thought he was long dead but alive yet suffering.  Isn't worse but better to die? As a mother i can feel the pain in my heart." Blinking her tears.

"Mom. My beautiful mom. Let's stay smiley and try our best." Hugging her.

"My son has grown up. "

"Wasn't i?" Letting go of his mom.

"Yes."

"So mean woman! Any reason." Crossing his arms

"Respet son. Respect."

"I don't think I have it either." Stretching his lips in flutter. "You look old than you are...now. when you get...angry, or....frown."

"Arrogant. "

"Yes mother! Did you call  me! Don't worry will be there in a minute! " shouting between his palm.

"Stupid! " mocks yibo.

"Me! Are you thinking with ypur tongue?👹"

"Guess."

"Don't test me yibo."

"You were never an invention to be tested. "

"Ahhh!!!!" Angry Haoxuan.

"Ops! I don't care! " grins yibo while 👿👿an undesicriable creature is readying to burst itself.

🌞🌞🌞🌞

"Shuí(water)...."

Small utter is to be heard. But no answer. So slowy opens his eyes, does a small scanning and it brings some fruits. All are sleeping. IN bad positions.  Mr and mrs. Wang (the president.) At a far single couch hugging his wife. Mr and mrs. Wang(yibo's parents) another couch. Then yibo and Haoxuan. Their position was..... (sigh)

"Fuck!!" That's what escaped zhan's mouth.  "Idiot let go! Off... hi-m!" Too bad with the sleeping logs no one will hear your ghost voice. "Ahh!"

Yessss!!! This was helpful though Haoxuan and yibo kept hugging each other more while, his parents already are holding his hands. Unaware, his eyes are still looking at yibo.

"Haoxuan!!!"

A call from his father brought them back to the world.

"Gē!" And hurriedly the two run to him.

"How are you?" Three different kind of voices yibo among them ryhmed at once and zhan had to stiffen statued over his uncomfortable laying position.

"Gē, say something. " ushers Haoxuan.

Gē???

Zhan's mind battled with itself.

"Haoxuan,  bring the doctor here." The worried tone sounded still looking at zhan who was starring at them but his mind is unconsious.

"Try to say something...don't make them wait. You will be happy promise me...and...I'll have a mother in law.  Moreover....they will be joyed too?"

Yibo had to whisper over his ear, which it opened the door for the gate of tears which slowly ran out in jamming.