SIXTY THREE

He ran out of the class,

He ran but he didn't know where? To whom and for what?,

But for sure one thing is,? He can't run to anyone.

He has no one to run to. After leaving everyone behind.

This made his heart ache in a sorrowful way.

Not even HIM?,,

He can RUN to.

So he stopped. His hands resting on his knees, panting. Which soon turned into whimpers of sobs. Slowly sliding on the ground. Avoided himself to run more or else he would hurt in a million counts. Even when an ignorant meat when cut, the butcher will need to produce an extra power to have it cut. That's how his heart bleeds from such a pain.

"Ha-hallo.... Please...ma-make me hear something positive, yes?" Stutters he.

"Yibo...

"Han gē....it took me a lot of power to have you my contact, only....if you can always tell me the truth as you promised me that day. Just..., Tell, tell me that Xiang gē escaped for another reason an-d not thi-s?" Feeling his throat clogged.

"Yibo...Shhh, hmm... I'm far but I'm always there. We are always there. And if you want to know everything, then your gē isn't okay, yibo. He isn't fine. We tried everything we could to hide the fact but one day he would find it and things would be worse so, Long gē told him and showed him. The video." Sigh. While yibo was already pouring. "I think it's the worst. And the bad thing is? the earliest he said to be going back home no! He didn't even showed up. We are currently on search. It's getting late already but no glimpse of his breath."

"Oh!! Why, is he being this stupid, Han gē? How I wish to be there by his side, but I can't. Maybe we really needed to be far from each once but not this brutally. It had to be a positive and future promising separation. Look now? Look at us...ss" sobbed yibo leaning over the wall.

"Yibo, I got to go. You don't want anyone to find out where you are? I'll take my hang up now." Saying so the call got disconnected.
......

"You needn't needed to do that uncle. Haven't I tried my best to say things that will help you on track? You loved me I was grateful, but he needed the love you gave me too. He needed to feel the presence of a father also. If your grudges between you and the president made you like this, then you were all long wrong! Uncle.

If you knew he loved you, shared with you on everything. His pains, happiness, sorrows, joys. What was difficult for you? If you knew it was pure than lie what made you changed your mind! Money!, any richness without happiness is nothing like you said. But you destroyed the happiness you needed to get. If you really needed a son, and took Xiang gē by abducting him then he wouldn't despise you right now.

Instead he would have been glad to have a father like you who always protected, loved or even cared for him. And that wasn't enough, you even sent someone to destroy his relationship. Was it not enough? Uncle."

"Ji yang. I'm sorry I let you down this time. I know how much you loved your brother. I too, regret it now. A lot. Living in seclusion. Having no power to rule again. Because even if this is all he could do to me for taking his son away from him! His forgiveness is what I'm craving for right now. How pathetic of me! That every single day I sit here? *Looking at the small pond in front of him* I keep having all the flashbacks of my deeds to have the conclusion that I did bad my whole life. I can now think that I killed my mother." Smiles. ""

She always tried her best for me to like my father and my brother but my selfishness refused to agree. I refused to accept the reality that I had an elder who had always loved me for me to see as pretend. Maybe if that day I hadn't thought of lying about his father saying those words things wouldn't reach as where they are now. It's true that I was the one who sent that man to kidnap yibo. But that was practically since two months earlier. Even before I was bedridden?" Looking at Ji yang frowning.